Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: How many pseudonyms does this tool have?!?

His money back? Now I understand. You sold him a sticker way back in 2010 and the instructions read: "Even a monkey can install."

He screwed up the install and now wants his money back.

Sounds legit to me :yup:

~Woodrow~

GCM 2

Easy he's a tough guy, he'll almost knock you out..

Well I am definitely not stalked like Eddie is, but I have felt the repercussions of being a member here, appearing in Wayalife videos, and God forbid actually being real friends with Eddie and Cindy a few random times locally. Not one of us is that hard to find if someone was really looking at owning their words and idle threats. Hell, there was a large group of us from here congregating at pit stops along a 535 mile race route last week. Then there is every other event that the Wayalife forum has advertised Eddie being at (well in advance of it taking place), Moab yearly, the Rubicon Run yearly, every race supported, every JK Experience (which is at the same time every year), the list goes on, yet none of these individuals that has promised retaliation in what ever form of "pony tail cutting", "jeep tire slashing", "dog kicking" threat has ever bothered to follow through. I guess Eddie is just too hard to find :idontknow:

GCM 2

Where you at Matti? Still typing all of those "facts" about all of Eddie's lies?

I guess it will take some Wayalife Suds-n-grub or meet-n-greet on this guys actual drive way for his big chance at the title fight, smack down, texas cage match.

Last edited:

JKWrang

Eddie I am going to call you out as well. I can't believe you would pimp products to your followers... I mean brainwashed forum members... For profits . I mean who are you to warn us that the Teraflex tire carrier is a dangerous piece of equipment or that rough country springs have a reputation so bad or that body mounted rock sliders may cause body damage on impact... You big jerk :cheesy:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I guess it will take some Wayalife Suds-n-grub or meet-n-greet on this guys actual drive way for his big chance at the title fight, smack down, texas cage match.

Suds n grub in Canada? I'm in.

2014 JKUR

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well I'll Almost do the same in Moab 2015. If Matti wants to make the trek I will almost oblige and offer my chin up for him to take his best swing.

Oh Matti, I thought you Canadians were the non-violent type?

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Your a lost cause Eddie.

*You're*

Well I am definitely not stalked like Eddie is, but I have felt the repercussions of being a member here, appearing in Wayalife videos, and God forbid actually being real friends with Eddie and Cindy a few random times locally. Not one of us is that hard to find if someone was really looking at owning their words and idle threats. Hell, there was a large group of us from here congregating at pit stops along a 535 mile race route last week. Then there is every other event that the Wayalife forum has advertised Eddie being at (well in advance of it taking place), Moab yearly, the Rubicon Run yearly, every race supported, every JK Experience (which is at the same time every year), the list goes on, yet none of these individuals that has promised retaliation in what ever form of "pony tail cutting", "jeep tire slashing", "dog kicking" threat has ever bothered to follow through. I guess Eddie is just too hard to find :idontknow:

Wait... I've seen threats over the years from BBS Badasses towards Eddie, but none of them have followed through or attempted? :shock:

MTG

Caught the Bug

Truth be told it's these types of overt threats that made me skip Moab in 2014, the Wayalife Rubicon run this year and why I haven't applied for JKX again. There I said it. :grayno:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Just like AMEX, membership has its privileges. :beer: Good thing we are all skilled in the fine arts of buffooneritsu, tongue so lo, and kraft maggot.

That's for sure.

GCM 2

Truth be told it's these types of overt threats that made me skip Moab in 2014, the Wayalife Rubicon run this year and why I haven't applied for JKX again. There I said it. :grayno:

And all this time I thought it was because the night we shared in Barstow......the awkward silence afterwards was deafening. :shock:

GCM 2

.......Wait... I've seen threats over the years from BBS Badasses towards Eddie, but none of them have followed through or attempted? :shock:

Well there were a few members that might have been banned, or had some beef with Eddie or something, that came forward at the 2013 King Of The Hammers and at the 2012 JKX meet-n-greet in Illinois. And as to be expected, Eddie was a complete gentlemen to them and those that initially had the issue were kind of eating crow after meeting him. It becomes apparent that taking their issue to the next level after meeting him, was going to just make a big embarrassing scene for everyone. Common sense prevailed yet again.

ttfhell

Well there were a few members that might have been banned, or had some beef with Eddie or something, that came forward at the 2013 King Of The Hammers and at the 2012 JKX meet-n-greet in Illinois. And as to be expected, Eddie was a complete gentlemen to them and those that initially had the issue were kind of eating crow after meeting him. It becomes apparent that taking their issue to the next level after meeting him, was going to just make a big embarrassing scene for everyone. Common sense prevailed yet again.
Face to face is ALWAYS a different animal then keyboard to keyboard. I mean it's pretty hard to get the adrenaline flowing when the opening strike is "You said my three link has no redundancy so I'm going to kick your ass." Unless I guess if you said it in "MOAB" in 2010. In that case this shit is on!

Top Bottom