Eclipse

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really was hoping to get out to the east side of Nevada where the eclipse was going to go through but alas, I got stuck with work. Great shots you guys posted up though. About what we saw here in Carson City too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I do have this though, from the last time we went chasing the sun back in 2012 :)

Jsouder53

Hooked
I really was hoping to get out to the east side of Nevada where the eclipse was going to go through but alas, I got stuck with work. Great shots you guys posted up though. About what we saw here in Carson City too.
That is a bummer, any cool shots?

WJCO

Meme King
I've got a pretty high quality laser that came with some kind of special glasses so it was nice being able to actually look at the sun through those, however the eclipse wasn't that impressive so far. Just looks like a small bite out of a cookie. No cool ring of fire.

benatc1

Hooked
I've got a pretty high quality laser that came with some kind of special glasses so it was nice being able to actually look at the sun through those, however the eclipse wasn't that impressive so far. Just looks like a small bite out of a cookie. No cool ring of fire.
I believe you have to be in a certain “path” I order to see ring of fire.

Top Bottom