EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

BTW, just booked a room in Ouray for the 6th and 7th. Would like to run Black Bear and imogene on the 7th before we head back east.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I might have to do this also. Would love to run those while we are out there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I might have to do this also. Would love to run those while we are out there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Booked at the Chalet hotel right on Main Street. Figured two more days I’d worth it! The scenery will be worth it!!

Due in tomorrow. Figure I may as well just make the trip of my lifetime on a completely untested setup. What could go wrong 🤷*♂️

Exactly! I’m right there with you! It’ll be like the Griswalds! Haha!!!

Well, I just received word that if I am to leave the state. I will be required to take a mandatory 14 day quarantine. So with that I am forced to withdraw my spot on this run. I hope you all have a wonderful trip and I will look forward to the next one. Thanks everyone for getting this all set up! It’s should be a riot!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, I just received word that if I am to leave the state. I will be required to take a mandatory 14 day quarantine. So with that I am forced to withdraw my spot on this run. I hope you all have a wonderful trip and I will look forward to the next one. Thanks everyone for getting this all set up! It’s should be a riot!

Say what!!!! That sir does not work. Because you are taking a week long vacation in the wonderful state of MI does not mean quarantine 😉

Last edited:

Well that sucks Matt. Crazy times.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Damn man - that sucks! We won't tell where you were ;)

Just say I claim this spot for greater Michigan and plant a flag with every step out of your Jeep (Jeeps covered cause it has plates claiming it) and boom you never left the state and you would be conquistador 👍.

Damn man. That sucks!

That stinks! I’m probably facing the same 14 day quarantine also, but will cross that bridge afterwards!!!

Damn that sucks.

You could always change your stated destination to say Drummond Island, and sneak out😁😁

My wife’s work told her the people who have spouses that travel out of state will have to quarantine. This outta be interesting given my job. She’s been working remotely since March.

Top Bottom