Early RubiCat question

Sporadic

Eddie or Cindy,

In earlier pics of RubiCat, I'm curious as to which mfg bull bar your running with the EVO stubby bumper?

I like that look a lot as well, my only concern is the quarter pounder coming in a textured pc and the bull bar coming in a semi gloss....:sigh:

I like that look a lot as well, my only concern is the quarter pounder coming in a textured pc and the bull bar coming in a semi gloss....:sigh:

If you really like the look, I'm sure it would not be too much to get the hoop re-powder coated to match EVO 1/4. It's just a hoop.

- Jason

I kept going back and forth comparing pics and taking into account overall functionality and ended up pulling the trigger last night on the EVO package from Northridge.

Last edited:
i almost went with the pj hoop also, but came out to $230 bucks with the hoop and d ring mounts. i got a 10% off deal on the evo stinger. got it for 245 bucks. cant go wrong with northride and their deals with free shipping!

Top Bottom