E - swaybar & lifts

YKNJCK

Looking at putting a 3" Lift on my 2013 Rubicon. Will the stock electronic swaybar disconnect still work or will it need to be changed?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DJCFHB

it will work fine just need to make sure you put longer sway-bar end links on when you lift it.

StrizzyChris

it will work fine just need to make sure you put longer sway-bar end links on when you lift it.

x2...the bar itself is fine. you will want links that will not hyper extend your swaybar at full droop based on your lift. A little above parallel to the ground, on the end of the sway bar, is usually about right.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
x2...the bar itself is fine. you will want links that will not hyper extend your swaybar at full droop based on your lift. A little above parallel to the ground, on the end of the sway bar, is usually about right.

"usually about right" are the key words here. Depending on how long your shocks are, you may need to set the links a bit taller to prevent what Chris explained would might happen.

Tackerdown

Banned
Not to hi jack but is there a way to know what the length of a shock will be before you buy it ?

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

YKNJCK

Thanks for info never dealt with the electronic disconnect before and didn't want it to turn in to a bigger project then planned

Sent from my SCH-R760 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom