E-CLIK Suspension Systems for Jeep Gladiator - Available Now

Suspension Direct

Suspension Direct, Inc, (SDi) is please to announce that our E-CLIK Suspension Systems are now available to order for the 2019+ Jeep Gladiators. Like our systems for the JK and JL Models, it comes in three levels.

E-CLIK ($3299)

Rocker-switch activated three-level adjustment with independent front/rear settings.

E-CLIK ACTIVE ($4299)

12 independent sensors calculate movements and inputs, sending messages to the SDi ECU 250 times per second, automatically adjusting compression circuits on each shock, independently, based on real-time terrain and driving conditions. This is the fastest adjustment time in the industry.

Patent-pending E-valve proportional valve provides near-instant data-led setting changes.

Includes in-cab Touch Screen Controller with three modes to adjust base shock settings.
  • Road – Prioritizes composure – More damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
  • Trail – Prioritizes comfort – Less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle pitch and roll.
  • Manual – Allows the driver to select the front and rear shock settings and disables the system from making automatic adjustments.
Provides adjustments for tire size and rear load while allowing the driver to view shock output, vehicle speed and vehicle tilt angle.

E-CLIK PRO ($4999)

Includes all the features of E-CLIK ACTIVE, plus our patent pending PRO menu, an upgrade that allows shock adjustment sensitivity to be tuned in the 5 following areas:
  • Pitch Sensitivity
  • Roll Sensitivity
  • Turn Sensitivity
  • Throttle Sensitivity
  • Brake Sensitivity
Find out more by visiting ECLIKSHOCKS.com or SuspensionDirect.com

jdofmemi

I seen these on a display at a local shop a few weeks ago. Looks like a cool idea, for some.

Not really for me, though it might be nice on my work truck, but still way too much money for me.

BaddestCross

I like the idea. A bit spendy though. Do they adjust themselves based on the load? Curious as I'll adjust my rear Ranchos according to how much gear I'm carrying.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
My concern would be how durable it would be. I would hate to be out on a tough trail and have a wire disconnect and then have to trouble shoot every connection, fuse , etc. to get it up and running again. Is there a back-up mode in case of power failure? But all in all I do like the idea of it.

Suspension Direct

What a tease! But seriously, I'd like to see more of it in action (y)
Sorry for the delay. things have been crazy around here. I will be on here more often to answer questions.
When would be a good time for you to test it out? I can come up your way anytime, just let me now.

Suspension Direct

I seen these on a display at a local shop a few weeks ago. Looks like a cool idea, for some.

Not really for me, though it might be nice on my work truck, but still way too much money for me.
We are in the process of making them for trucks, RV's, SXS, Jeeps and More. These ECLICK shocks are designed to let you enjoy off-roading, but still enjoy street driving. Most shocks on the market do one or the other, but not both very well. We believe in suspension without compromise.

Suspension Direct

I like the idea. A bit spendy though. Do they adjust themselves based on the load? Curious as I'll adjust my rear Ranchos according to how much gear I'm carrying.
These are 2.5" internally bypassed shocks with a built in 2" bump. These shocks are completely rebuild-able and have all the best components. They have 7/8 shafts, carbon fiber piston rings, Hard Anodize inside and out. These are built to last a long time.
They are adjusted by our ecm that make 250 calculations per second based on the vehicle input and drive controls. We also have a rear weight compensation mode that lets you control the damping by how much additional weight you have added or if you have connected a trailer.

Suspension Direct

My concern would be how durable it would be. I would hate to be out on a tough trail and have a wire disconnect and then have to trouble shoot every connection, fuse , etc. to get it up and running again. Is there a back-up mode in case of power failure? But all in all I do like the idea of it.
That is a valid concern. If there is every a failure, the shocks default is full stiff ( which would be like a normal shock). We made sure that if there is ever an issue, there is never a safety concern. We like to sleep at night.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay. things have been crazy around here. I will be on here more often to answer questions.
When would be a good time for you to test it out? I can come up your way anytime, just let me now.
It's all good. Been crazy busy myself. That would be awesome if I could get a look at this thing in action. We'll have to plan something.

Top Bottom