Dynatrac Equipped Community

Heholua

That's quite the small print on a phone.[emoji165]
It's a decent enough warranty, but quite a few loop holes to void the warranty too. Just by welding on new brackets voids the warranty. At least from what I've seen, Dynatrac stands behind their product and tries to do the right thing. Time will tell on the UD60's.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
At least from what I've seen, Dynatrac stands behind their product and tries to do the right thing. Time will tell on the UD60's.

From a consumer point of view back then, totally agreed. I personally had an issue that Dynatrac worked closely with me and all is good now and we worked through it.

As far as 'doing the right thing' currently, that's debatable. Things have changed IMO.

Heholua

From a consumer point of view back then, totally agreed. I personally had an issue that Dynatrac worked closely with me and all is good now and we worked through it.

As far as 'doing the right thing' currently, that's debatable. Things have changed IMO.

Agreed, from a consumer and warranty point of view.

As far as the marketing point of view currently, I think they have lost sight of the things that got them to their peak.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Lol no, and to be honest I don’t think even UD60’s or XD60’s would’ve survived that as well as my axles did. I built the axles in my JK using mostly Trail Gear Rock Assault 9 parts, then modified them where need be to work effectively on the JK. Similar to a Spidertrax setup.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Code:

:thumb::thumb:

I will have to look into Trail Gear Rock Assault 9. Just did a brief search, it looks like they do more of a DIY axle setup? Probably above my skill level but looks interesting.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Lol, he was joking but I actually considered it as an option. If it hasn’t happened yet I’m sure someone will do it.

Not that I think it’s the right direction for a JK or JL/JT but for the scrambler I have a set of Alcan Leaf Springs under the chassis with what they call an orbit eye shackle giving it about 12 degrees more flex. Still a ways out from testing it, but from what Alcan claims, their pretty impressive.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

highoctane

Caught the Bug
So, full disclosure, Dynatrac was all set to hook us up with an XD60 and a PR80 for our Gladiator but we have since decided to declined their generous offer. In the hope of gaining real world experience, we will now be installing a set of UD60's and will be sure to put them to the test. I spoke to Jim directly about this and he has wished Cindy and I only the best. For better or for worse, I will be sure to share what we find.

Awesome of you to disclose this, and I’m looking forward to seeing how the UD60s hold up. We know they’ll get a true torture test with people like you and Mel running them in a Gladiator.

Ddays

Hooked
Back in Ohio. I know some rednecks that’s done front and rear leafs.

You might as well put in manual steering at that point.

And manual drum brakes while you're at it.

Did you happen to hear the 4WD closed in Columbiana. Shame for the locals. I bought my first truck lift there back in '82 :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom