Dynatrac 60 rear axle with 3.2 falcon shocks

JohnnyV123

Instructions mentioned to drill outside to 3/8 inch, which we did. Now if I mount in the center how do I fill the extra space we just drilled out on the outside bracket of the shock mount?

JohnnyV123

I would say ditch that plan and put them in the stock location. As for the bolt, as mentioned above, switch the bolt around and should solve the problem. If not, I’d just sell those damned Chinese things and go with fox, rancho, or kings. Perfection isn’t exactly teraflexs repertoire.

Maybe after work tomorrow I'll be able to get in the shop. It's sittin locked up right now. No access at the moment. I hope it's that's simple. We tried center mounting it on the stock 44 and that didn't work do to the end link getting in the way. Maybe with the 60 rear end it's possible in the center.

JohnnyV123

Maybe after work tomorrow I'll be able to get in the shop. It's sittin locked up right now. No access at the moment. I hope it's that's simple. We tried center mounting it on the stock 44 and that didn't work do to the end link getting in the way. Maybe with the 60 rear end it's possible in the center.

There is no bolt problem whatsoever. End link bolts are not in the way. The welded bracket for the end link on the 60 is in the way. I will try the center location and tip off teraflex if that works. It's painful to know you spend a lot of money on a product and the instructions aren't perfect.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Sucks you had to drill out the outside hole. Only thing I could say to that is if it does work and end of fitting in the stock location. You could just weld a washer on that side to get the fit back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JohnnyV123

Sucks you had to drill out the outside hole. Only thing I could say to that is if it does work and end of fitting in the stock location. You could just weld a washer on that side to get the fit back.

Great point! I am not a mechanic at all. I'm a nurse. So go easy with me fellas. I'm learning a little at a time.

Normally they mount upside down... stupid. But you can buy the parts to flip them so they mount the traditional way. You’ll need to do some cutting... stupid

benatc1

Hooked
“Great question. Take a walnut and rub it into the legs of your table, that’ll mask the scratches. Next thing you wanna do is ditch the terrier and get yourself a proper dog. Any dog under fifty pounds is a cat and cats are pointless. Come to the gala. Next caller."

-Ron Swanson

I'll let you bridge the connection

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JohnnyV123

I will def keep you fellas updated. Thanks for the help and no idea what the passage was from or what it means. Oh well. Gnite people.

BaddestCross

Normally they mount upside down... stupid. But you can buy the parts to flip them so they mount the traditional way. You’ll need to do some cutting... stupid
I'm actually a fan of having the cylinder on the bottom. That's how my Ranchos mount... I like that the shaft is protected (That's what she said - I'll beat you fuckers to it. [emoji23]).

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

JKbrick

I will def keep you fellas updated. Thanks for the help and no idea what the passage was from or what it means. Oh well. Gnite people.

If you can’t get it to work I’ll pm you my address to send the axle and I’ll try it with my fox shocks and send you a pic with it all installed [emoji106]

Top Bottom