Dune's Day!

cajun

How much lift are you running? It looks like you have about 5 inches above your 37 inch tires?

I'm running evo coilover kit. I'm not even sure exactly how much lift Im getting right now. I just picked it an hour ago. I'm just getting acquainted with it. That picture was taken at the shop on Saturday. If it is indeed too high I will have to get it adjusted.

cajun

Is it just the picture or does it look like the Jeep leans to the right in the picture showing the rear?

That picture does look weird but it's just the picture. Doesn't look like that in person. I'll have to take another pic tom.

cajun

Those cc front fenders and ps rear fenders?

Also correct. I ordered front and rear ps and only the rears came in. Was told later by northridge they were on backorder for over a month so he sent the cc instead. I love them. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

StrizzyChris

Looks great! I don't really know how to tell yet but I was told my tears are as low as they can go also. I am pretty light in the back. No spare and aluminum bumper and flares

You know what, it probably is high then. I was way high when I first installed mine also. I was running no spare and the light plastic stock bumper. The full size spare has helped, but I'm going to have to put a metal rear bumper or switch out to a softer rate upper coil to help lower me down a touch.

cajun

You know what, it probably is high then. I was way high when I first installed mine also. I was running no spare and the light plastic stock bumper. The full size spare has helped, but I'm going to have to put a metal rear bumper or switch out to a softer rate upper coil to help lower me down a touch.

It will take me a little while but I'll dial everything in as I drive it around. I really like the stance yours has. I may end up mounting my spare after all. This build has taken a few unexpected turns. My brand new pro rock 44 has a hole in the cast. Dynatrac is replacing it. I have to make my appointment tom.

Mtb275

Here's mine. I've only had it about 2 months. Only had 7 miles on it. I can't wait to take it out and test the new mods. View attachment 147707

View attachment 147868 View attachment 147869 View attachment 147870

It may be a bit high. It rode like a dream on the interstate. Zero wobble and I haven't had the tires balanced yet.

Dang, that looks good! I decided a couple weeks ago to leave my beadlock rings raw, but I do like that look. May change it in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

RJEEPJK

My 2013 Dune JK

New to the forum and thought I’d share my little toy.

Attachments

• CB51E057-1704-469A-A6AF-B15656D97B77.jpg
    CB51E057-1704-469A-A6AF-B15656D97B77.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom