Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

Yulp!! Pretty sketchy at highway speeds

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad you were able to get it fixed. You weren't the only one that broke something. I was giving my jeep a once over after dinner tonight and found I punctured my steering stabilizer. It must have happened at Turtle Ridge. That was a hell of a park. You guys would have loved it. I can't wait to go back.

Glad you were able to get it fixed. You weren't the only one that broke something. I was giving my jeep a once over after dinner tonight and found I punctured my steering stabilizer. It must have happened at Turtle Ridge. That was a hell of a park. You guys would have loved it. I can't wait to go back.

I’m kinda glad we didn’t..I’ll make a point to go back for it.

Just got a chance to catch up on the photos - SIMPLY AWESOME!!
Glad to see you all having a great time. I miss that place :thumb:

Only winch of the weekend goes to Bill. Just so close almost didn't need to.

Attachments

• 20180805_183919.jpg
    20180805_183919.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 102
Just got a chance to catch up on the photos - SIMPLY AWESOME!!
Glad to see you all having a great time. I miss that place :thumb:
There was plenty of mud to be had there but nothing compared to when you were up there with JKX. I couldn't imagine going through some of those trails any wetter than they are now.

Did anyone else keep track of miles? I had 928.6 total. Average mpg was at 15.x when we left, 20.0 when we got to Drummond, 13.x when we left Drummond and 18.4 when we got home

That pretty impressive! I know I logged 84 miles on the trails with a couple in there running over to my brother in laws camp site.

I still need to start the clean up process. That’s going to take hours.

An unbelievable run guys! Definitely my favorite one to date. Turtle ridge was the icing on the cake. There is some really awesome terrain buried in there.

I’ll start getting some photos up tomorrow, I’m exhausted and crashing fast.

That is trip to remember!

Did anyone else keep track of miles? I had 928.6 total. Average mpg was at 15.x when we left, 20.0 when we got to Drummond, 13.x when we left Drummond and 18.4 when we got home

I had right around 900 even. My Speedo isn't calibrated so my actual miles are a little higher.

Top Bottom