Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

Due to some recent employment changes I won't be able to make this run. I'm really bummed out about it, I was really excited about this trip. I'm sure you all will have a fantastic time. Please take lots of pics so I can feel even worse about missing out 😂

Have fun everyone👍👋

Due to some recent employment changes I won't be able to make this run. I'm really bummed out about it, I was really excited about this trip. I'm sure you all will have a fantastic time. Please take lots of pics so I can feel even worse about missing out [emoji23]

Have fun everyone[emoji106][emoji112]

That sucks, but will post up how amazing of a time we are having!!!

Congrats on the new job!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Due to some recent employment changes I won't be able to make this run. I'm really bummed out about it, I was really excited about this trip. I'm sure you all will have a fantastic time. Please take lots of pics so I can feel even worse about missing out [emoji23]

Put in for vacation now for next year so you and Matt can make it!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man that stinks, I’m in the same boat..yet, I negotiated that week off...my priorities are a little skewed lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Due to some recent employment changes I won't be able to make this run. I'm really bummed out about it, I was really excited about this trip. I'm sure you all will have a fantastic time. Please take lots of pics so I can feel even worse about missing out 😂

Have fun everyone👍👋
We gotta make the next one, chris!

Got my confirmation and book in the mail today! 😉

Attachments

• 20180714_040915.jpg
    20180714_040915.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom