Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

This is very cool (at least I think so)

Backstory : I pm’d Eddie and asked him if I could pay him to have permission to use the logo in a sticker for everyone for the trip. He responded asking what I had in mind maybe he could help. I wasn’t sure at first then came up with this idea and he sent me this and asked if it would work.
View attachment 306402
Heck yes it did, so I just received in the mail today 8 each of red, white, silver, and black. Sorry Andy the rainbow one didn’t make it! Eddie and Cindy are so generous to spend their time and efforts to do this for us. Here is the finished product
View attachment 306403
If you see this Eddie and Cindy thank you for going above and beyond. This trip was on my bucket list and this just makes it cooler in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow, what a great idea! You guys are going to have a blast!

Stickers can be purchased at gas stations I presume? Also is anyone running their hard top? I didn’t know how open the trail is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tight is an understatement. You will want a top. Also, if it is dry, it gets really dusty on some of the roads we will take between trails. Between the bugs, mud, and dust, I am sealed up most of the run.

I guess I’m referring to scratching the hell out of my body color matching top..or should I rock a soft top..i have the classic trek top. Horrible for long trips. So ideally I was hoping to rock my hard top.

I guess I’m referring to scratching the hell out of my body color matching top..or should I rock a soft top..i have the classic trek top. Horrible for long trips. So ideally I was hoping to rock my hard top.

I run my soft top for exactly the reason, up to you. With 37s you will be able to pick you lines a lot easier and stay out of the trees. When your lower you tend to watch the rocks more and not pay attention to the trees. There are still some areas you will brush though. Just aim for the green ones, the dead ones scratch!

Top Bottom