Dozer or Crush for unlimited ?

MTG

Caught the Bug
What was your second?:thinking:

Truth be told it was originally going to be Gecko then Crush then White. But in the end we decided that we planned to keep the jeep for a long time and that we would probably grow tired of a bold color, plus when I ordered, nobody knew what Gecko or Crush actually looked like. So we went with white.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Truth be told it was originally going to be Gecko then Crush then White. But in the end we decided that we planned to keep the jeep for a long time and that we would probably grow tired of a bold color, plus when I ordered, nobody knew what Gecko or Crush actually looked like. So we went with white.

White will always be a good color. Its always our first choice on color.

However I have a deep love for the Dukes of Hazzard, so I went with Orange. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

White will always be a good color. Its always our first choice on color.

However I have a deep love for the Dukes of Hazzard, so I went with Orange. :yup:

My F150 I traded in was white and I wanted away from it for a bit. I like it but needed a break. lol

Top Bottom