Don't bother jeep waving in St.Louis

Clutch

Caught the Bug
My success rate is probably 10%, wheni give a jeep wave here! Please tell me it's better where you live!:mad:

I hate to stereotype, but it's typically women and 4 doors that give you the cold shoulder. Older jeeps are all over it.

Lol, your learning quickly that only middle aged women who could care less that there driving a jeep are the only ones driving jeeps around here.. Good luck getting a wave.. On a side not, I'm heading up to Edwardsville now to check out a house, so if you see a black jeep wavin, it's probably me.

When you wave, use other fingers besides your middle one......your wave percentage will increase.

I only wave at modified Jeeps now.

I find I did got more waves with my TJ then I did with my JK before I lifted it.

I live in a small town South of you guys near Carbondale Illinois and it's the same way. I figure if I just keep waving at them, they will eventually wave back.

I live in a small town South of you guys near Carbondale Illinois and it's the same way. I figure if I just keep waving at them, they will eventually wave back.

I head down that way about once a month for work, any off road parks worth checking out? I figured there would be something near Shawnee, but haven't really looked.

Older men/women in 4 doors shun me the most. I know they see me too because I take jeep wave very seriously, sometimes halfway out of the jeep with both hands lol

I head down that way about once a month for work, any off road parks worth checking out? I figured there would be something near Shawnee, but haven't really looked.

I actually just moved back home from Arizona not too long ago so haven't went exploring yet. I'm sure Shawnee does have a few places though. I need to get down there sometime soon.

I'm in St Charles Mo and I wave all the time, even have my 6 year old grandson waving all the time.

I/we only get return waves about 50% of the time, but I don't mind and will keep waving.

Top Bottom