Don’t worry Eddie the proper authorities have been contacted

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
[emoji848] hmmm I think someone doesn't understand how the internet works 🤣 not everything that happens on here is Eddies fault.

LOL!! Somehow, I still get the blame just the same :crazyeyes:

That's what I was assuming... Apparently he must have forwarded the message on to you. Sounds to me like Overland JK pissed him off so he decided to PM both of you.

Well this should be interesting....

About as interesting as watching paint dry. It's the internet - a place where the most a loser can do is say he's contacting the "proper authorities". Whatever the hell that means :crazyeyes:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Somehow, I still get the blame just the same :crazyeyes:

About as interesting as watching paint dry. It's the internet - a place where the most a loser can do is say he's contacting the "proper authorities". Whatever the hell that means :crazyeyes:

Exactly! But remember if the authorities show up....
attachment.php

Don't resist. ��

You don't want this happening for real...

Hahahaha

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Haha, what a jabroni! OP, Please post a copy of the police report here, it'll be a good laugh. I have a feeling it will be similar to this:

DISPATCH: Caller got his feelings hurt because now his wife might find out that he secretly wants to play the skin flute. And overlander is a big meanie.
Please forward this call to the Chief because I can't find any crime codes in my book for this. Caller needs to man up and stop being a little bitch.

longarmwj

You make a fake CL add with someone’s personal phone number then tell them they’re what’s wrong with this country - quite ironic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There’s nothing wrong with doing that lol. Getting all bent out of shape and claiming to go to the law over trivial bullshit is in fact what is wrong with this country. The whole “you said mean words to me so I’m going to retaliate because I’m a snowflake” logic is what is flushing this country down the drain

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
There’s nothing wrong with doing that lol. Getting all bent out of shape and claiming to go to the law over trivial bullshit is in fact what is wrong with this country. The whole “you said mean words to me so I’m going to retaliate because I’m a snowflake” logic is what is flushing this country down the drain

Oh yeah, there’s no doubt the OP is an idiot. By no means am I standing up for anything he did.

Ddays

Hooked
I'd like to publicly disown this dumb MoFo and ask everyone's forbearance. This guy has to be a transplant from somewhere other than Pittsburgh. Real Pittsburghers do not whine and cry like little batches. Geez, what a douche.

WJCO

Meme King
You guys just took that way overboard.. poor guy.

Cheers.

Which guys? :thinking:

The OP is the one who broke the rules but also publicly posted his phone # on the internet. Should members here have welcomed him with open arms and given him a handjob? :idontknow:

Top Bottom