Does anybody recognize what animal this is?

Hangemhigh1

Last summer while driving along a trail outside of Duck Creek in southern Utah my Wife and I ran into a few of these. don't know what they are. Can anybody help I.D. them? I'm pretty sure they are not deer.

Does anybody know what animal this is?

Last summer while driving along a trail outside of Duck Creek in southern Utah my Wife and I ran into a few of these. don't know what they are. Can anybody help I.D. them? I'm pretty sure they are not deer.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425394672.650036.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425394719.063939.jpg

I tried after the fact. I couldn't add the pics and I couldn't remove the post. so I made another post. sorry

Wow! What's the secret to getting so close to those pronghorn? They're usually very alert and skittish. I need to know in case I get drawn to hunt next fall.:yup:

Wow! What's the secret to getting so close to those pronghorn? They're usually very alert and skittish. I need to know in case I get drawn to hunt next fall.:yup:

More importantly, what the heck are they doing in that wooded area? I've never seen them in anything other than wide open field. :crazyeyes:

Linebacker, good to meet you at the Denver meetup recently. Let me know if you're serious about drawing for Pronghorn. I've got some land in Southern CO that I can pretty much guarantee an animal.

Last edited:
I see them in the forest all the time around Flagstaff when I'm elk hunting. The are constantly roaming and moving from open flats to the forest areas based on food. But normally stick to the open flats.

Top Bottom