Do you remember the Mopar Immortal Jeep?

Amrth

Yup, old 2 stroke. Fun as hell. Found a pic of mine along with the helmet I wear when I ride it. My kids make fun of me but what the hell do they know?

I agree with you, the adrenaline of a 2 stroke cannot be explained, it gets to you only when you have been riding it! I've 4 of'm back home (India).. ride them every time I'm home.. Yamaha's & Yezdi's (Hope you heard of this Czec bike..)

Ddays

Hooked
I agree with you, the adrenaline of a 2 stroke cannot be explained, it gets to you only when you have been riding it! I've 4 of'm back home (India).. ride them every time I'm home.. Yamaha's & Yezdi's (Hope you heard of this Czec bike..)

I had not heard of the Yezdi before so I googled it - pretty cool bikes! Found a newer one in the same color as mine!

Yezdi Roadking  Green Color (2).jpg

Amrth

I had not heard of the Yezdi before so I googled it - pretty cool bikes! Found a newer one in the same color as mine!

Ha ha thats a nice one.. that looks a bit modified. They never came with disc brakes.. Roadking was their famous model, other famous one was JAWA. here is a quick fact on Roadking. The gear and kicker lever are both the same :crazyeyes: yezdi-roadking-250cc.jpg

Top Bottom