Do I need an alignment?

Eaviles4

I’m planning to buy used rubicon shocks and springs to replace the stock, wore out ones on my 2 door jk X. A lot of people say that they have seen an increase of about 1inch of life when doing this. Would I need an alignment for a 1inch difference of lift? Any other feedback on replacing the stock x suspension with a stock rubicon suspension would be appreciated.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I’m planning to buy used rubicon shocks and springs to replace the stock, wore out ones on my 2 door jk X. A lot of people say that they have seen an increase of about 1inch of life when doing this. Would I need an alignment for a 1inch difference of lift? Any other feedback on replacing the stock x suspension with a stock rubicon suspension would be appreciated.

Maybe will just need to adjust your drag link to re-center the steering wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PokerStogey

I have a set you can have if Bakersfield works out for you... they have just shy of 29k miles on them. Came off of my 2016 JKUHR

Eaviles4

I have a set you can have if Bakersfield works out for you... they have just shy of 29k miles on them. Came off of my 2016 JKUHR

Wow I really appreciate that man! But I actually already picked them up. Bought them from letgo for 50 bucks. Previous owner said they have about 1,000 miles on them. But again thank you so much for the offer!

Top Bottom