Disney, Ok. May 7th and 8th

BamBamDeer

Thinking of heading to Disney. We will stay at Hogan's Off Road Park if anyone would like to meet up and do some trails.

BamBamDeer

Interested.

Great! Rubeercon sent a PM earlier. He may be able to show us around and from what I understand you are pretty familiar with the place.

I have been a couple of times with the family. We really enjoyed it but didn't get to do much being on our own. A Group is sure more fun.

We are planning on going Friday Afternoon and staying through Saturday and maybe until Sunday Morning. We had a blast at Hot Springs This last weekend and can't wait to get another going.

Eezybreezy08

Man I hope y'all have a good time. Maybe, next year if I can talk the wife out of a Florida trip, maybe we can do more wheeling across the country and come out there to your neck of the woods and do some trails out there

BamBamDeer

I would love to have you there. If you ever get loose this way you just let me know and I will be there.

We are looking forward to this fall. I know it's a way off but when you are ready just yell.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Well I'm out on this one as well. [emoji24]

That's graduation/move out week end at the college so I will be working.

Hopefully next time.

BamBamDeer

Well I'm out on this one as well. [emoji24]

That's graduation/move out week end at the college so I will be working.

Hopefully next time.

I am sorry to hear you can't make it but there will be others soon. One of these days we are going to catch it just right....lol. I will be looking forward to catching up with you soon. If anything changes....come on down.....

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I am sorry to hear you can't make it but there will be others soon. One of these days we are going to catch it just right....lol. I will be looking forward to catching up with you soon. If anything changes....come on down.....

No doubt. I'm ready to catch up with some people from here. Between some small issues with the jeep and some family stuff, I just wasn't able to swing the super lift orv trip. Hopefully I can make the next one there, I've wanted to go there for years and see what it was like.

BamBamDeer

No doubt. I'm ready to catch up with some people from here. Between some small issues with the jeep and some family stuff, I just wasn't able to swing the super lift orv trip. Hopefully I can make the next one there, I've wanted to go there for years and see what it was like.

This was my first time there. Eezybreezy08 did a great job showing everyone around. He was a great Trail Guide. It sure helps to have someone that knows the area. He was talking about October for the next trip. Idk if I can wait that long...lol. Maybe Disney will keep me content for a bit. You will not be disappointed at Superlift.

Top Bottom