Disciple Off Road : A Trusted Vendor & Shop in Central California

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Banner.png

Hey everyone, I'm thrilled to announce that Disciple Off Road, vendor of Jeep parts and accessories as well as a shop that does complete installs that's located in Hanford, CA, is now a supporter of WAYALIFE. The owner, Jeremy Ricks is someone that I've known for a long time and is someone I've found that you can trust to take care of you and your rig.

www.discipleoffroad.com

With all that said, I'd be grateful if you could please give Disciple Off Road a warm welcome here on WAYALIFE and if you're looking to buy stuff for your Jeep or live in the Central California area and need a shop to work on your rig, I would highly recommend that you give them a look. (y)

Below is a short introduction that Disciple Off Road wanted to share with all of you...

Disciple Off Road began with a simple passion and love for the world of offroad and the desire to build the perfect vehicle to explore. While building our own vehicles over the years using a variety of different products in the areas of suspension, steering, armor, drivetrain and recovery, we quickly learned what did and didn't work in the areas of function and quality.

With this knowledge, we wanted to help and guide others who may not have the same experience to build their vehicle or which parts they needed to achieve their goals. It was also important to us to build a capable vehicle that performed well on and off road but most importantly, reliable to explore with confidence.

We are a small shop located in the Central Valley in Hanford California providing installation and repair services such as suspension, differential, steering, bumpers/armor and shock rebuilding. Additionally, we have an online store where we can ship parts directly to you while also providing free shipping on all orders over $99. We are proud to work with many industry leading companies giving us the ability to offer you the best products for your vehicle.

Our online store is constantly growing with new products being added. If you don't see what you are looking for, please give us a call or email and we will get it added for you. We are big on communication and are always available to take your call even after hours.

We are truly excited to be a part of WAYALIFE and look forward to meeting and working with you!

You can also list my phone number and email if you like,
559-824-6698

sales@discipleoffroad.com

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for letting us join the Wayalife family and are extremely excited to meet and and work with everyone and help provide the best possible service we can for you. I have provided my personal cell phone and truly mean it when I say you can call me anytime, even though my wife might like it :rolleyes: We are continually growing and making changes to our website so we do appreciate any feedback to help make the shopping experience better or easier for you in addition to adding any products you need. We are also excited to be moving into a new 2,500 sq. ft. shop in the next month or so!

Thank you again Eddie and Cindy and thank you everyone for the warm welcome! 🍻

benatc1

Hooked
I came across their website yesterday when I was searching an evo product, cool to see their story and that they have joined us here. I will definitely give they a try.

I came across their website yesterday when I was searching an evo product, cool to see their story and that they have joined us here. I will definitely give they a try.
Awesome! Look forward to working with you. Give me a day or so and will have an active WAYALIFE discount code for members (y)

Top Bottom