Denver - Middle St Vrain - August 13th

anviljk

Denver - Middle St Vain - August 13th

Here goes my shot at putting a trail run together thus year. MSV and Coneny flats if there's time and people want to do it also. Starting with 10 spots not sure how big of a group to do.

Meeting place. Camp Dick at the trail head. Gassed up and ready to go.

Time: 9:00am

Requirements. A good attitude. I have not ran this. So if I need to add something let me know.

Going.
1. anviljk
2.WJCO
4.HeadShinkerMD +2
5.bigcale if the alarm goes off

Maybe.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Put us down for maybe. I'll talk to the wife. We've done it before, there's a lot of tricky spots but most of it is flat where the obstacles are. It's easier to start from the MSV side. I did it on 32s with 4 inches of lift which I'm sure is very comparable to a JK with 32s. Meeting at the trailhead or a gas station in Lyons is probably the easiest.

EDIT: If you are stock or close to, rock sliders would be very helpful. And you will most likely end up with wheel damage. Forgot to add that.

anviljk

Put us down for maybe. I'll talk to the wife. We've done it before, there's a lot of tricky spots but most of it is flat where the obstacles are. It's easier to start from the MSV side. I did it on 32s with 4 inches of lift which I'm sure is very comparable to a JK with 32s. Meeting at the trailhead or a gas station in Lyons is probably the easiest.

EDIT: If you are stock or close to, rock sliders would be very helpful. And you will most likely end up with wheel damage. Forgot to add that.

Got you down as maybe. I'll add the sliders. Thanks.

boardsurfer

I'll be a maybe until we get closer. I'm not sure how soon I can switch this out
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470245263.990153.jpg

For something that will allow me to drive.

WJCO

Meme King
I'll be a maybe until we get closer. I'm not sure how soon I can switch this out

For something that will allow me to drive.

Gotta stop looking at those girly magazines on ladders man. :cheesy: Hope you're healed up soon.

Top Bottom