Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Been awhile. We should do a snow run between Xmas and new years that weekend. Also, really want to see the end results of the engine swap jeeperscreepers.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Soooooo...... it's been awhile since I've wheeled in Colorado. This summer my Jeep didn't leave the trailer on the way to Moab coming through Colorado... BOOO.

I'm thinking about coming out over Memorial Day weekend, anyone interested in planning a weekend camping trip? Might still be a little chilly then, depending on elevation. Some of you may have better insight... I'm just a silly flat-lander!

WJCO

Meme King
Soooooo...... it's been awhile since I've wheeled in Colorado. This summer my Jeep didn't leave the trailer on the way to Moab coming through Colorado... BOOO.

I'm thinking about coming out over Memorial Day weekend, anyone interested in planning a weekend camping trip? Might still be a little chilly then, depending on elevation. Some of you may have better insight... I'm just a silly flat-lander!

Likely won't be a lot of wheeling due to snow depth, but camping for sure. I might be down for something like that. I probably won't know for sure until we get closer to that time of year, but I'll keep it on the radar. Usually high 20s to low 30s at night that time of year in the mountains.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Likely won't be a lot of wheeling due to snow depth, but camping for sure. I might be down for something like that. I probably won't know for sure until we get closer to that time of year, but I'll keep it on the radar. Usually high 20s to low 30s at night that time of year in the mountains.

You lost me at high 20s...

What about first week of July? How is the 4th of July in Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins? Have a buddy here that talked about going that way over those few days too.

Brute

Hooked
I'm visiting my sister in Denver after EJS...I'd be down for a snow run if there's any left...or a trail run if the snow is gone...

Top Bottom