Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Maybe. I'll let you know closer to the day.

Maybe as well. Which ones were you thinking?

Don't know - I'll probably figure that out tomorrow. Could do hackett and longwater if Doug wants to change his plans, or could do something else. I have a local buddy who is new to jeeping who is joining but he has a 07JKR with 35s and a small lift so I think he'll be alright.

I'm all in, if you wouldn't mind a passenger. I'll pitch in for gas, beer, whatever. Glad to be a spotter all day. I'm itching for some trail time

.... I need another Jeep so bad

Sent from my SM-T800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

There's a chance my wife may not come, and if that's the case you'd be welcome to join. I'll let you know ASAP.

Don't know - I'll probably figure that out tomorrow. Could do hackett and longwater if Doug wants to change his plans, or could do something else. I have a local buddy who is new to jeeping who is joining but he has a 07JKR with 35s and a small lift so I think he'll be alright.

There's a chance my wife may not come, and if that's the case you'd be welcome to join. I'll let you know ASAP.

I'd be all in with that plan for Sunday. Your buddy would be fine with that setup, seen quite a few stock Rubicon equipped Jeeps run this trail with absolutely no problem. Do not even need lockers.

I have run this trail more than any other, and still enjoy the shit out of it. Usually no snow early or late in the season, bonus.

Last edited:
We're pretty sure we'll join Sunday. What's the meetup time and place?

What's up with Granitecrystal?...haven't heard from him in awhile...does anyone know if he is going to do the foster kids trail run this summer?

I don't think I can swing CO this summer, but I'm definitely planning on coming out next summer...looking forward to seeing some of you guys again...

What's up with Granitecrystal?...haven't heard from him in awhile...does anyone know if he is going to do the foster kids trail run this summer?

No idea. Haven't heard from him since around the time he moved as well.

I don't think I can swing CO this summer, but I'm definitely planning on coming out next summer...looking forward to seeing some of you guys again...

Cool. Look forward to it.

Im down for Sunday.

Cool. Good test run for all your new mods.

Top Bottom