Dealership/Mopar Recommendations

jamesish

Howdy, so I want to get a lift installed. In order to keep the warranty intact I can go up to 4 inches but it has to be done at an authorized dealership/shop. Anyone took their Jeep to a dealership or know of a buddy that did? Looking for a good, trustworthy place and distance doesn’t matter. I need a few days away from work and I would enjoy the trip over anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJCO

Meme King
In order to keep the warranty intact I can go up to 4 inches but it has to be done at an authorized dealership/shop.

Who told you that? I would get that it writing and then also find out who that person recommends for an authorized shop.

Andy5160

Hooked
Who told you that? I would get that it writing and then also find out who that person recommends for an authorized shop.

I would like to know that as well. Never heard of it. The opposite Chrysler would not honor Mopar lift installed by Jeep dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jamesish

I called my local dealership and basically he said it’s a gambling thing. If something breaks and something punctures some tube or something then obviously they “could reasonably say” the install/non-factory part caused the damage and no warranty for those parts. Not the whole warranty, just applicable parts of the warranty. Rear windshield warranty still good, piece that the pipe punctured no. Obviously the lift parts wouldn’t be covered at all, they’re non factory.

If I go to any dealership then everything about the install and potential issues is covered.

I also asked him about bringing in an Evo or something to a dealership and he said as long as I stay under the lift limits. But he said the price to install a non-Mopar would be expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom