dcbjk Build Thread and Picture Diary

So as most people may know D-Day kissed a tree on Dutch John with her front right bumper. But like Graham said it'll buff

IMG_1664.jpg

So after about 30 minutes and the use of a convenient hole that was pre-drilled on the bottom of my bumper, a screwdriver and hairdryer I was able to pop it out can't hardly tell anymore
IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

You were right can't even tell now

Thanks Coz it was pretty easy just had to make sure and not poke a hole through the plastic

Haha well I'm glad you didn't. If you did you would of had no choice but to make it a stubby ;)

No updates on D-Day but did take some pics and thought I'd share em
This was the day we got home from Uwharrie can you see the windshield banner thought it was pretty cool
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439806708.239373.jpg
This was on the farm the other day took a jar of honey laid it on the hood to see how it looked in a picture with reflection turned out good
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439806814.160479.jpg

So as most people may know D-Day kissed a tree on Dutch John with her front right bumper. But like Graham said it'll buff

So after about 30 minutes and the use of a convenient hole that was pre-drilled on the bottom of my bumper, a screwdriver and hairdryer I was able to pop it out can't hardly tell anymore

I was skeptical, figured plan B would be the outcome...great fix!

Found your thread!

It was great to meet you! Great pictures and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do to your Jeep!

I was skeptical, figured plan B would be the outcome...great fix!

I tell ya between youtube and the advice I got from the members on the run I had confidence I could get it out. Thanks to everybody for the advice in repairing my bumper.:thumb:

Found your thread!

It was great to meet you! Great pictures and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do to your Jeep!

Nice to meet you as well had a great time on the trail. I can't wait to see how D-Day turns out myself but its definitely gonna take time and a plenty of it.:yup:

Tested D-Days torque today for the first very impressed with hauling one full bin of oyster rock
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440106110.017373.jpg

Tested D-Days torque today for the first very impressed with hauling one full bin of oyster rock
View attachment 160913

They do haul well. I run a 7x14 flat trailer with a Polaris Scrambler 850 and a Honda Rancher 420 loaded on it and it pulls it no problem. That was pre lift and tires, though. I guess we'll see how well it pulls now when we head out to Windrock in October. You gonna make it out?

They do haul well. I run a 7x14 flat trailer with a Polaris Scrambler 850 and a Honda Rancher 420 loaded on it and it pulls it no problem. That was pre lift and tires, though. I guess we'll see how well it pulls now when we head out to Windrock in October. You gonna make it out?

I wish but I got too much going on from here on out but I'm hoping for next years end of summer run

Top Bottom