Dale's 2021 JT sport build not named yet

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Yeah John the owner wasn't really happy with what they did, he told dad yesterday that it was so thin that it only took them 30 minutes to take it off
Yea that’s crazy. Glad they fired the idiot that was doing his job wrong. Saved them a lot of money I’m sure.

Dale72

Hooked
Yea that’s crazy. Glad they fired the idiot that was doing his job wrong. Saved them a lot of money I’m sure.
I don't know if the one he fired a few weeks ago was the one that did mine. He told dad that it was a new guy that done it

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I don't know if the one he fired a few weeks ago was the one that did mine. He told dad that it was a new guy that done it
That makes sense as well. Could of been the guy they fired that was training the new guy? 🤔 Ether way glad they are fixing the quality of the product they are putting out.

Dale72

Hooked
That makes sense as well. Could of been the guy they fired that was training the new guy? 🤔 Ether way glad they are fixing the quality of the product they are putting out.
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when he walked in Monday morning

Dale72

Hooked
Glad they fixed it.
Yeah. I told him yesterday that the tare didn't really upset me much because of the warranty, but when I saw the picture and I could see shiny paint I came unglued. He said that he was unhinged about it also

Dale72

Hooked
Nice Dale! It’s looking good!
Thanks. Got the bottom done last night and finished it this morning. I had 3 of the nut serts that didn't hold and went down while I was putting the deck on, and that's just from turning the bolts with the socket in my hand. So I had to remove the deck 3 different times and glue them back in. But got everything to hold

Top Bottom