Dale's 2021 JT sport build not named yet

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Since I had a lot of things for my JL when I traded it for the Gladiator. Since I had the Fox 2.0 Shocks for the JL, the fronts would work on the JT so I got the Fox 2.0 for the rear of my JT. Well the Fox 2.0 Shocks wasn't really working great with all the extra weight of the Decked System and the Rebel half bedrack on the back. I sold the bedrack a few weeks ago. And I decided to change the Shocks to the Fox 2.5 adjustable shocks with reservoir. The rear shocks were delivered yesterday and I just ordered the fronts.
We removed our bed rack too and I find that helped reduce weight, wind drag and improved a lot of things over all. Hope your new shocks work out for you.

Dale72

Hooked
We removed our bed rack too and I find that helped reduce weight, wind drag and improved a lot of things over all. Hope your new shocks work out for you.
I put the bed rack on the first part of December and it still road pretty decent with the stock suspension on it, but you knew it was back there. But after I had the lift installed it was a rough ride. It got a little better when I took the rack off. But still a little bit rough

Dale72

Hooked
Nice! Those are the same ones I got for my front. Just need the rears now.
I wanted to get them last year when I started getting the lift for the JT. But they were on back order. So since I had the fox 2.0's for the JL when I traded it, I just ordered the 2.0's for the rear of the JT because everyone had them in stock. But they are a rough ride.

Dale72

Hooked
Well the drag link and tie rod has been shipped. But the rear track bar is on back order. Quadratec's website said it was in-stock when I ordered it Sunday, and they kept saying it was in shipping all this week. I pulled up my account a hour ago and now it's on back order 😒

Top Bottom