D44 Ball Joint and Knuckle upgrade questions.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Fuck that American Iron clown. I wouldn’t run his shit if you paid me.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
This went South 6 posts after “BJ”. And not one “Thats what she said”.. We can do better.
It went South immediately after my first response. It's because Im not one of the 'Wayalife kronies'. If you ever mention anything other than 'what every one else here does', you'll get flack. All good Im use to it. Was never a 'follower'.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Fuck that American Iron clown. I wouldn’t run his shit if you paid me.

He wouldnt sell it to you either because your a miserable cunt, and everyone knows it.(y)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It went South immediately after my first response. It's because Im not one of the 'Wayalife kronies'. If you ever mention anything other than 'what every one else here does', you'll get flack. All good Im use to it. Was never a 'follower'.
You’re just a douche. That about sums it up.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
That’s a good one. Never heard that before. Why are you still here? All you do is complain about this place.
Again...no intelligent reply. You find it so easy to sling out negativity on every other post your on. What...are sitting in your moms basement with your hand on your cock and angry face...just waiting to post some smart ass negative remark? Your life must really suck. Mine doesn't(y)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Again...no intelligent reply. You find it so easy to sling out negativity on every other post your on. What...are sitting in your moms basement with your hand on your cock and angry face...just waiting to post some smart ass negative remark? Your life must really suck. Mine doesn't(y)
Negative response? I realize you are only educated slightly past the third grade but my previous comment was a question to you, not a negative response.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Negative response? I realize you are only educated slightly past the third grade but my previous comment was a question to you, not a negative response.
Really....I didnt see a question. I saw a comment saying AIOR couldn't pay to run his shit. It will be okay, just stay hiding behind your keyboard. Careful not to go blind.

Spazbyt

Hooked
My guess is there is a reason every modern front end has been made with fairly complex ball joints instead of just a big ass bolt through a sleeve.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Really....I didnt see a question. I saw a comment saying AIOR couldn't pay to run his shit. It will be okay, just stay hiding behind your keyboard. Careful not to go blind.
It’s so funny to see how much of a boner you have for me. Probably 75% of your posts are in reference to me. Who’s life is it that sucks? Shouldn’t you be posting on pirate? You are far too badass for us over here.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
It’s so funny to see how much of a boner you have for me. Probably 75% of your posts are in reference to me. Who’s life is it that sucks? Shouldn’t you be posting on pirate? You are far too badass for us over here.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If flattering your self helps you cum faster...by all means. I normally 100% ignore your posts.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Cheaper then a grade 8 bolt from Mcmaster Carr and a sleeve made on a lathe in some dudes garage? So BJ deletes are better because they are more expensive?
Why not educate yourself before you speak? You obviously do not know what you are talking about. AMI products are fabricated in a machine shop. But...if you want to jump on the 'knock what isn't talked about here based on ignorance' be my guest. You are in the right spot. Frankly I am responding here out of boredom because I really could give a fuck what many of you think.;)

TrailHunter

Hooked
Why not educate yourself before you speak? You obviously do not know what you are talking about. AMI products are fabricated in a machine shop. But...if you want to jump on the 'knock what isn't talked about here based on ignorance' be my guest. You are in the right spot. Frankly I am responding here out of boredom because I really could give a fuck what many of you think.;)
I don’t want to get into the Chest Pumping argument... just an honest question here:

If that style of joint is better... why don’t Big companies like Spicer, Dynatrac, Currie, Carbon, EVO, Synergy etc... run them? Or do they? There has to be a negative.. safety, exposure to elements, longevity... ?

Spazbyt

Hooked
You need a better sales pitch then "im just here because I don't care what you think and I'm bored and they are more exspensive because real life macheeen chop."

Top Bottom