Cutting fender flares.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Very nice job. I like that type of cut most. The Cali Cut I think they call it.

Thanks. I was nervous to make the cut, but once I started it went pretty smooth. Last week I was able to trim the liner up and it gave the wells a cleaner look. I can't wait to cut into the rears now but I probably won't have time until a few weeks.

Craig.Turner

Dumb question here. I have a 2009 JK Sahara. I want to buy someone's stock black fenders to swap out for my color matched fenders. The hardware are the same to mount them no matter what JK they came off of right. Also, no difference between JKU fenders and JK fender sizes right? I ask because I think the black fenders look better cut and more aggressive than the Sahara fenders.

georgi.photo

Done sir done

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433793371.948207.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433793424.923349.jpg

I placed a bracket attaching the support ribs to the fender using the side markers to keep the fenders from flapping everywhere.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433793569.565480.jpg

Hobolobo

Dumb question here. I have a 2009 JK Sahara. I want to buy someone's stock black fenders to swap out for my color matched fenders. The hardware are the same to mount them no matter what JK they came off of right. Also, no difference between JKU fenders and JK fender sizes right? I ask because I think the black fenders look better cut and more aggressive than the Sahara fenders.

Correct on both questions. And the sahara fenders do look pretty badass when you chop them if you can get smooth lines/cuts.

Top Bottom