Cut Fender Thread

Mikeandikes96

I recently cut my fenders. I need to put the stuff on the edges but I can't think of what the stuff is called or where to get it

LG_rocks

Hey guys I have a picture request. Been really thinking about trimming my fenders but I'm kinda concerned about my 35's looking too small. My JK is a silver 4 door with a 3.5" lift that actually ended up at just over 4". 37's & gears don't come to the top of the list til next year.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hey guys I have a picture request. Been really thinking about trimming my fenders but I'm kinda concerned about my 35's looking too small. My JK is a silver 4 door with a 3.5" lift that actually ended up at just over 4". 37's & gears don't come to the top of the list til next year.

4.5" lift and 35's.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431217295.277981.jpg

3.5" lift with 35's.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431217345.001842.jpg

AlStew

Looks good Al! Throw them 37's on now :D lol

haha I wish :-/

Still need a front driveshaft, front control arms, drag link flip kit, rear track bar mount, sway bar links, and I know I am missing something :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

jkwebbie

Well, I'm sure you've seen this but, just in case you haven't...

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-ups/jeep-jk-wrangler-factory-fender-chop

:cool:

main.php

main.php

Thanks Eddie! I'm wanting to cut my fenders too and I absolutely love the look of these! And you did a topnotch job on the instructions and everything! You're a life saver bud!

Top Bottom