Custom Decals

I just ordered from Don at pixel decals. He was very helpful. I haven't received the decals yet, so I cannot comment on quality. But I've heard nothing but good things about them. I ordered a custom hood decal & military American flag decals. I can't wait to receive them.

Made these on our Gerber machine at work today.....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385084287.363368.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385084328.460493.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app. -Swany

I do what I want.... Think I've earned that right....

since you're military, I'd think you would have more respect for our flag, just saying.

You are correct Sir, as I wear a flag everyday on my uniform, I should respect it.... However, I'm assuming you are not, or ever were in the military so you should know that this is a symbolic piece. And according to Flag code section 7(i) .... And any military installation, the crest of a flag is always to the observers left, unless you are driving a staff car (I am assuming you don't know what that is) ... I stand corrected, I have no idea what I am talking about.

You are correct Sir, as I wear a flag everyday on my uniform, I should respect it.... However, I'm assuming you are not, or ever were in the military so you should know that this is a symbolic piece. And according to Flag code section 7(i) .... And any military installation, the crest of a flag is always to the observers left, unless you are driving a staff car (I am assuming you don't know what that is) ... I stand corrected, I have no idea what I am talking about.

Since this is a decorative flag and not an actual flag; I say run it any way you wish!

since you're military, I'd think you would have more respect for our flag, just saying.

Thanks Tim, your opinion means a lot. Hope it didn't take you too long figuring out a screen name.

I was just doing what I do best, giving Ducky shit. We grew up together and have been friends since single digit ages. I say apply it however you want, it's black vinyl not a real flag.

My apologies, I was under the impression that the Field and Stars always had to be on the leading edge. I stand corrected.

Actually if you look at any aircraft civilian or military the stars are ALWAYS leading the stripes as of it were on a Flag Pole. Yes it is black vinyl but it is the symbol of Freedom and this great country we live in. Since you are in the military show some respect for the Flag you wear on your uniform.

R/
Will

Actually if you look at any aircraft civilian or military the stars are ALWAYS leading the stripes as of it were on a Flag Pole. Yes it is black vinyl but it is the symbol of Freedom and this great country we live in. Since you are in the military show some respect for the Flag you wear on your uniform.

R/
Will

If your ever flying your jeep like an Aircraft, let me know... Would love to see that. Rules and regulations for privately owned vehicles (POV) and jet engine Aircraft are different (might be hard to understand your jeep is not a Boeing 777) .... I must be misinterpreting rules and regulations... I will contact the American Legion, and have this resolved immediately. I would much rather explain myself here, than to every military member on my installation, where I will not get questioned, as it is correct.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385134246.592086.jpg

Top Bottom