Curious how rare my 2023 rubi build is as im told from dealership it is?

Badbear0416

Hey all been awhile since last jeep was a write off unfortunately being rear ended In an apparent high speed chase. So after 9 months fighting with insurance Co and the cpl monts wait for my specific rubicon build I'm told here in Canada they haven't seen one like it ever! So I'm curious if I took a pic of the window sticker you great jeep fanatics lol can tell me if it really is or just blowing smoke up my a$$ lol. I really appreciate it and ty

I did have it custom built by someone in company...so if 2023 rubi is a one of a kind like I'm told the appreciation I'll give for this individual that took over the build lol.

Might be a one of a kind for canadian market not so for American I'd assume?

Attachments

• 20230203_092732.jpg
    20230203_092732.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 40

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it's just me looking though the build sheet too quickly but, I can't say that I see anything special about it. I do know that 2023 is supposed to be the year of the refresh so you should see some differences in the interior trim and maybe a few other things outside but that's about it. If you were getting a 392, 2023 is supposed to be the last year for it along with the refresh so that would make it pretty rare but I see you're getting a 3.6L.

jeeeep

Hooked
Maybe they haven't seen a fully loaded Rubicon.
Did you have the 3.6 ETorque on the other Jeep?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you ordered from a dealer other than a jeep dealer then it is probably rare. If you ordered from a jeep dealer and they told you that I would probably cancel my order and order from another that doesn't think jeeps are rare.

Slaphitter

I think it’s fairly unusual to have both the safety ad advanced safety groups, but it’s not a unicorn. At least around here, when I started shopping there were basically no Wranglers on dealer lots with those options - custom order was necessary for that reason, even if I had found everything else I wanted.

Badbear0416

If you ordered from a dealer other than a jeep dealer then it is probably rare. If you ordered from a jeep dealer and they told you that I would probably cancel my order and order from another that doesn't think jeeps are rare.
No the options because of shortages here in Canada we are blacked out for so many for a Long time already. Still can't order led lighting or any safely systems or dual tops here...

Badbear0416

I think it’s fairly unusual to have both the safety ad advanced safety groups, but it’s not a unicorn. At least around here, when I started shopping there were basically no Wranglers on dealer lots with those options - custom order was necessary for that reason, even if I had found everything else I wanted.
That's what I was told and wondering if a unicorn per say lol. Again here in Canada we can't order the advanced safety or led lights.. heck dual top still blacked out to order

Badbear0416

Maybe it's just me looking though the build sheet too quickly but, I can't say that I see anything special about it. I do know that 2023 is supposed to be the year of the refresh so you should see some differences in the interior trim and maybe a few other things outside but that's about it. If you were getting a 392, 2023 is supposed to be the last year for it along with the refresh so that would make it pretty rare but I see you're getting a 3.6L.
That's what I was told and wondering if a unicorn per say lol. Again here in Canada we can't order the advanced safety or led lights.. heck dual top still blacked out to order
K ty appreciate it...again from any dealer I tried to order dual top and can't lately due to shortage...the led lights and advanced safety group are not an option here in Canada at all from what I see. So that's why I was wondering as I know USA market do get way more options...ya I definitely wish it was a 392 lol but not selling my house to afford one of them here at $150000 plus

Top Bottom