CRUCERO : Exploring the History & Mysteries of the Mojave Desert

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Such a great film! That was cool to see nemo out wheeling. It was also pretty awesome how that storm uncovered the lost boxcar! Thanks for sharing this epic adventure!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard so much about this trip, was great to see it in vid format. Those areas are cool as I've been able to take the family on subsequent WAL visits. Thanks for sharing the video with the rest of us!!!

LOL!! Yeah, this would be "that" trip. I'm glad that you and your family have been able to see much of this stuff with us on subsequent runs :yup:

Great video!

Enjoying time with our wife's, family and like minded people plus add in jeep'n, aviation and adventures, has all the makings for a great Way of Life.

Thanks for sharing!

Indeed! :thumb:

Great video. Now I want to know what that megaphone is and how it got there.
:thinking:

LOL!! As I mention in the video, there's a lot of speculation out there as to what it is but I have yet to find a definitive answer. The best I could find and could see being true is that it is some kind of drum. There are points on either end where you could tie skins to but beyond that, only the guy who put it up there knows for sure. :crazyeyes:

Gotcha. I didn't recognize it, but it looked like it had an LS motor when you left everyone in your dust on lake bed:blush:

LOL!! I purposefully got a good head start so that we could film the Jeeps behind us. :yup:

Another great video and thank you for sharing all that great west coast wheeling with us east coast guys.

I'm glad to know that a video like this can help bring the west to guys like you :cool:

great video. been missing your videos this last couple of months now that jkx has turned all funny,

Thank you. I'm glad that you enjoy the films we've been making.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! Wayalife productions really make you feel like you're a part of the journey.

Thank you. It is always our goal to make films that make you feel as if you're there with us and if that's how you felt watching this, we're glad to hear it. :cool:

Awesome! Exploring like this is exactly why I got my Jeep. Rock crawling is a bonus that came later.

Mike

Yup, us too. I know it's not for everyone but I think most of the people here on WAYALIFE feel the same way. :yup:

Thanks for posting this. These videos always make my day. Can't wait to watch it later

Glad to hear it :)

Such a great film! That was cool to see nemo out wheeling. It was also pretty awesome how that storm uncovered the lost boxcar! Thanks for sharing this epic adventure!

Thanks! As if you couldn't tell from my enthusiasm in the video, finding the box car was really cool :)

GraniteCrystal

Great film; thanks for making it! Have you put put that clip of you guys racing thru the lake before? I've seen it somewhere before.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Amazing film Eddie and Cindy thank y'all so much for making it available for us to enjoy. I loved the megaphone and the F-4 crash site but the best part was finding the boxcar in the sand that was a piece of history in itself.
Thank y'all so much and look forward to the next one :thumb:

Lank

That 2-door on the lakebed that passes on left is beautiful! :shock:

Really awesome video as always; love the way you guys manage to tell a "story". Shows the real passion you guys have and brings that much more to the experience

lamon

Merveilleuse vidéo et comme toutes les autres déjà produites. Elles nous donnent du rêves et de belles histoires de votre pays. Un très grand bravo à vous et à tout les jeepers

sunnysideup

Thanks again!

Another exploring video... seeing that most of my trips are exploring trips... I love these videos... and finding mud just adds to the fun!

kep01

That is so awesome. This reminds me of the trip im planning this may. I got my hands on the maps for the trans america trail and we plan to wheel it for a week and see how far we get. Thanks for the inspiration to explore in the jeep

Top Bottom