Critter Build

Hey Critter, I was just looking at those UFO hood windshield bumper delete things and Vector Offroad says that they can increase your gas mileage and improve handling.. I was wondering if you could actually see/ feel a difference or if it is just a marketing thing? haha

critter812

Hey Critter, I was just looking at those UFO hood windshield bumper delete things and Vector Offroad says that they can increase your gas mileage and improve handling.. I was wondering if you could actually see/ feel a difference or if it is just a marketing thing? haha

Well they added like 100HP! :cheesy:

Seriously its a joke/Marketing I got them cause I hated the plastic ones!

Parks34

Can you show me what you're talking about

critter812

Well my new phone holder finally came in! now maybe my phone will no longer end up God know where when I get off road! :cheesy:

phone.jpg

critter812

Installed a new Air system to air my tires up and down.

The command center is connected to my OBA system
up1.jpg
Rear attachment I put it on the pinch seam
up4.jpg
Front attachments on Inner fender where i will not catch it on anything
up3.jpg
All Connected and Airing down at Windrock this weekend
up2.jpg

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Installed a new Air system to air my tires up and down.
The command center is connected to my OBA system
Rear attachment I put it on the pinch seam
Front attachments on Inner fender where i will not catch it on anything

Cool setup; what is that command center exactly? Also, what VIAIR compressor is that?

critter812

Well the time has come in the next couple weeks some big things are happening! EVO bolt on coil overs ,EVO corners and Tire carrier, EVO Rock Sliders EVO inner fenders and Most importantly Trail Leader package. Once it all get put in will measure and get the 1350 Drive shafts ordered up.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Well the time has come in the next couple weeks some big things are happening! EVO bolt on coil overs ,EVO corners and Tire carrier, EVO Rock Sliders EVO inner fenders and Most importantly Trail Leader package. Once it all get put in will measure and get the 1350 Drive shafts ordered up.

Nice! The waiting game gotta suck! Lol

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Nice!! You'll love it!

critter812

So had a delay in ordering parts since things happened and was Recruited and moved from NC to Austin TX. So had to pump the brakes. Well All settled in and just placed Order #. I want to do the upgrades and see what I feel gives me the most bang for my buck! I plan to install run a Designated Trail and run it the same way each time.

First I will run it with my Terror Noflex 2.5" lift and 35" tires with my open diffs and 3.21 gears! I have been running this way for some time and feel pretty confident I have maxed out my capabilities with this setup.

Order #1 EVO bolt on Coilovers, EVO inner fenders, EVO Draglink Flip and Core 4x4 control arms all 8 once in will measure and order 1350 JE Reel Drive shafts. Ordered!
#2 DynaTrac Trail Leader package 4.88 gears and ARB lockers.
#3 37" Cooper SST Pro's

critter812

Well that was some fast shipping! Coilovers are here! Inner Fenders are here! Drag link flip and control arms expected Thursday!

evo.jpg

critter812

Well Core 4x4 control arms are in so next weekend after my Thanksgiving trip to WindRock is install time for the Coilovers!
Also got a really good deal on some DV8 front bump stops. Will give these a go if I dont like them will order the Kings from EVO and sell these!
bump.jpg

Top Bottom