CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I'm really happy for you and can't wait to wheel with you again (this time in this rig) soon. :yup:

I had no idea the motor sat that low. I suppose its the 3.6L head design that makes it look so high.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Nice! I'm really happy for you and can't wait to wheel with you again (this time in this rig) soon. :yup:

I had no idea the motor sat that low. I suppose its the 3.6L head design that makes it look so high.

Looks like the body isn't all they way down on the frame yet.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Drooling over here... Sounds badass! Can't wait to see that thing!

It's funny how this thread hasn't been posted on in almost 2 weeks and for some reason, you felt the need to give it a bump. Of course, you're someone who went on the Norcal Rubicon run of which just about everyone who went on it has long since checked out of here including the leader of it. Now, assuming that I'm wrong and you're really not trying to stir the pot, how about you just leave a lying dog sleep. Thank you.

EDIT: BTW, This goes for you too David...

david.jpg

David1tontj

It's funny how this thread hasn't been posted on in almost 2 weeks and for some reason, you felt the need to give it a bump. Of course, you're someone who went on the Norcal Rubicon run of which just about everyone who went on it has long since checked out of here including the leader of it. Now, assuming that I'm wrong and you're really not trying to stir the pot, how about you just leave a lying dog sleep. Thank you.

EDIT: BTW, This goes for you too David...

View attachment 168915

Ok mom [emoji16]

Btw I was simply viewing... It was like the 3rd thing down on recent activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom