Cozdude's build of Knuckles

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well I'm so excited that I can't keep this a secret. Over the past week I have been in communication with Eddie about having a decal made. Well he was nice enough to go out and have a few CUSTOM made for me!!! He sent me a pic of it earlier today when he received them! Can't wait to get them and put them on knuckles! Thanks again Eddie for making this happen!!!
View attachment 185842 .

Very nice!

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Well I'm so excited that I can't keep this a secret. Over the past week I have been in communication with Eddie about having a decal made. Well he was nice enough to go out and have a few CUSTOM made for me!!! He sent me a pic of it earlier today when he received them! Can't wait to get them and put them on knuckles! Thanks again Eddie for making this happen!!!
View attachment 185842 .

So cool! [emoji41][emoji106]🏻

Bunz-o-fun

That's bad ass! That's got to be an extra 30hp per decal. One thing's for sure, you don't have to worry about someone else having the same decal.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Those are awesome!

How bout on the front fender above the front of the Evo emblem on the skins?
Good idea!! I will look at it once I get them in the mail

That's awesome Steve congrats on the new decals bud.

Good luck with ball joint replacement

New decals look awesome!! Gonna look so sweet on your rig. Sorry to hear about DW hopefully it's an easy fix for you.
Thanks guys! Shouldn't be to bad. Just need to find a press

Very nice!

So cool! [emoji41][emoji106]🏻

That's really cool. They look sweet.
Thank guys!

I really like the decals! And that's cool that Eddie did that for you

Eddie is the man! Looks awesome coz
Couldn't agree with you to more! I really appreciate him going out and having them made for me!!!

That's bad ass! That's got to be an extra 30hp per decal. One thing's for sure, you don't have to worry about someone else having the same decal.
:cheesy: man I'm going to have LS power when it's all said and done with all the stickers I have plus these! Yea I agree deff one offs that's for sure!

That is going to be awesome sauce!!!!!!!!!!! Boom, there it is.
Sure is brother! Glad to see you back on haven't seen you on here in a while

rinkishjk

View attachment 185842 .

Those are badass Steve! Knuckles is gonna look good with them!!

BlackKnight

Yea thank fully it doesn't. It started right above the drive side wiper and then it splits and goes horizontally across the whole window. I'm just mad that it finally went after all this time.

Thank you btw

I had the same thing happen to my rig last month with the first snow. Had a small chip, bottom of the window and after I started it up, turned on the heat and got out the scraper. I was about to do the windshield and i heard"something" wasn't even really audible, but as I scraped, I found a crack across the entire bottom half of the window :( sever bummer... Working with Eddie to get some of the Commando Green windshield stickers back in the store. This time though, I'll be picking up a couple so I can have a spare...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Those are badass Steve! Knuckles is gonna look good with them!!

Decals look sweeeeeet! :rock:

Man those decals are badass! Can't wait to see more of your build!

Great looking rig man!

Those decals [emoji7]. Squeakers is jealous

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get them in and throw them on!

I had the same thing happen to my rig last month with the first snow. Had a small chip, bottom of the window and after I started it up, turned on the heat and got out the scraper. I was about to do the windshield and i heard"something" wasn't even really audible, but as I scraped, I found a crack across the entire bottom half of the window :( sever bummer... Working with Eddie to get some of the Commando Green windshield stickers back in the store. This time though, I'll be picking up a couple so I can have a spare...

This is my first windshield to go so I'm happy with 4.5 years. I hope I get the same life out of this next one.

Lol! Yea if you go thru windshields quick then it's deff a good idea to grab a few decals while your at it

Armydog

Good idea!! I will look at it once I get them in the mail

Thanks guys! Shouldn't be to bad. Just need to find a press

Thank guys!

Couldn't agree with you to more! I really appreciate him going out and having them made for me!!!

:cheesy: man I'm going to have LS power when it's all said and done with all the stickers I have plus these! Yea I agree deff one offs that's for sure!

Sure is brother! Glad to see you back on haven't seen you on here in a while

Thanks man, been busy with work and home stuff. How have you been? Spent some quality time with some coasties last week, thought of you! Hope all is well.

Top Bottom