Coppinger Cove - TN - 11/26/16

Water crossings? With the lack of rain it may just be rock crossing. [emoji15]

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've heard the water level is down for sure. Shouldn't be any issues at all actually. The issue comes into play with the cave!

Man i wish i could go on this trip.. Hope you guys have a good time! Take a ton of pics, hope i can make the next one! :yup:

Definitely wish you were able to make this one too. Need to get you back out with us soon.

Speaking of taking photos, I would like to request if anyone has a GoPro or takes any video I would like a copy of it. I would really like to put together a great video of this for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds like a plan. Guess I should find mine and charge it huh?

Definitely wish you were able to make this one too. Need to get you back out with us soon.

Yeah i know! I'm itching to try out these new beadlocks!

Pre-Thanksgiving Bump! Any of the maybes made up their mind yet?

Also, my birthday is the day after this, so, everyone bring me a present! A winch and winch accessories is top of my list. Thanks in advance.

Also, my birthday is the day after this, so, everyone bring me a present! A winch and winch accessories is top of my list. Thanks in advance.

Nice plug there buddy. I believe whytiptoe is a go and Medix is out.

My birthday was a the second week of November. Happy birthday guys

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok everyone tomorrow is the DAY!!!

If you have a GoPro or some type of recording device I would love to get the video from you. I would like to put together a small video of this trip and it takes a lot of video to make something good. Thanks in advance if you are willing to be part of the video process.

Top Bottom