Cooper STT Pros more expensive than Nitto

WJCO

Meme King
Well… I just had a set of STT Pro installed this morning… that just took the wind right out my sails. Look like nice tires for a stock size tire. But, had I known the above, I’d have never bought them, I’d have ordered a set of Toyo and waited six months…

The only solace I take in it - if they had to make a statement of no clothing supporting police, that tells me at least some of the people there actually making the tires support the men in uniform, so my purchase supports those guys. At least that’s what I’ll tell myself.
I get it. I'm on my 3rd set of STT Pros. Great tires. All were purchased prior to what Goodyear said. My next set will likely be Nittos.

Last year when BLM was burning down cities, Goodyear got caught telling employees that it was ok to wear BLM (black lives matter) clothing to work but they couldn't wear clothing supporting police (blue lives matter).
Clothing should be optional in the land of the free and the brave. What is the big deal about an emblem or message on clothing if the clothing itself should be optional?

Spread the word!

Well… I just had a set of STT Pro installed this morning… that just took the wind right out my sails. Look like nice tires for a stock size tire. But, had I known the above, I’d have never bought them, I’d have ordered a set of Toyo and waited six months…

The only solace I take in it - if they had to make a statement of no clothing supporting police, that tells me at least some of the people there actually making the tires support the men in uniform, so my purchase supports those guys. At least that’s what I’ll tell myself.
That wasn’t a Goodyear policy, but a one-off from some SJW employee. Right?

Jimmyboy

That wasn’t a Goodyear policy, but a one-off from some SJW employee. Right?
I have no idea…. I let it bother me for about 20 mins. I have no control over corporate SJW brats.

So I took the Jeep for a nice long drive with my new tires, and it put a smile on my face! Problem solved. But I will remember for next time.

All I can say is, if I worked there, I’d be wearing a thin blue line shirt every day all day until they fired me.

I have no idea…. I let it bother me for about 20 mins. I have no control over corporate SJW brats.

So I took the Jeep for a nice long drive with my new tires, and it put a smile on my face! Problem solved. But I will remember for next time.

All I can say is, if I worked there, I’d be wearing a thin blue line shirt every day all day until they fired me.
Same…

Top Bottom