Cool Jeeps you've parked by

nbunga

Caught the Bug
It is super clean. That’s the same graphics kit mine came with from the factory but in silver. I’m still on the fence of whether or not I put it on after the restoration. I might just go simpler and put the scrambler decal on the hood.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I like that graphics kit, I vote that you should put it on [emoji106]

I second that vote. I think it would look great.

It is super clean. That’s the same graphics kit mine came with from the factory but in silver. I’m still on the fence of whether or not I put it on after the restoration. I might just go simpler and put the scrambler decal on the hood.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’d leave it off. After all the work that’s gone into the paint job and perfecting body lines
I would hate if it “just looked stock.” Shame to cover it up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’d leave it off. After all the work that’s gone into the paint job and perfecting body lines
I would hate if it “just looked stock.” Shame to cover it up.

It’s a tough call. But I agree, as straight as he got it, I’d hate to cover it up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Kuboske

Flat fenders are the best.

In a Menards parking lot, Mooresville, IN.

Attachments

• 20200626_075321.jpg
    20200626_075321.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 20200626_075257.jpg
    20200626_075257.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 117

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Decal kit would be cool in blue just to give all that black a pop of color. Either way a decal kit is needed just to make it different then any other trail rig out there. Just my 2 cents!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Be pretty cool if you could order the stickers as a static decal set so you could take it on and off...

That’s what I’m going to do if I do it. That way I can put them on and drive it home. When heather sees it, I can take them off 🤣🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I didn’t randomly park by this guy, but technically I was in ‘park’ when this photo was taken.

Thanks for spotting me down an obstacle, dude[emoji106]

Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom