Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

That's because there's no rednecks out west. And rednecks love big tires and wheel speed. But I haven't seen any kind of wheeling out West that would require the rev limiter, besides bombing through the desert

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol, I wish my 3.8 would turn these Toyo fast enough to hit the rev limiter. God I need gears

Why? Because I responded to a dumb post the equated "real wheeling" to bouncing off of the rev limiter.........get a grip.

Real wheeling? Tell me more!

Can't we all just agree to disagree? Everyone has a different thought of what "wheeling" is. Does that make one person right over another? Nope, not at all. As long as they enjoy what they're doing, why does it matter.

Even though I have not had the pleasure of wheeling out west yet, it is a very different type of wheeling than we have here on the east coast. Just because they're different, doesn't make one right and one wrong.

I just want to get back to seeing what breaks on Grubbicon next.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

'Real wheeling' is when you brag about all the parts you buy at Northridge and then put your Jeep up for sale.

I just want to get back to seeing what breaks on Grubbicon next.

Be patient im fucking things up as fast as I can lol. Im sure the 43s will find a weak spot soon.

'Real wheeling' is when you brag about all the parts you buy at Northridge and then put your Jeep up for sale.

Now there we go. Someone has the right idea lol.

Tierod or front axle shaft is next Id be willing to bet. Tierod probably considering the second one is already bent.

Front and rear axle shafts. You'll bump the hell out of it, it'll bounce and then come down and you'll be spinning all 4 tires and then a big boom and there goes the axle shafts. Or you somehow explode the Atlas lol

Top Bottom