Colorado- China Wall Snow Run 1-24-15

Txjkjpr

Looks like it is getting a little more finalized.

Who's Going List (please add to the list)

1. John (Txjkjpr)-Wayalife/CSC4W/CJP/Frontrange4x4
2. Shep Helix-CSC4W
3. Austin Pugh-CSC4W
4. Ben Angier-CSC4W
5. Ralph Miller-CSC4W
6. Rmorin222-Wayalife&CSC4W
7. JJT-Wayalife
8. H8ROADS- Wayalife/Frontrange4x4
9. Brandrubs-Frontrange4x4
10. Will Berry-MilitaryJeepers
11. Glen Hoover –CSC4W
12. +1- CSC4W
13. H8ROADS-Wayalife/Frontrange4x4
14. Steve M.-Colorado Jeep People
15. Jason Sellers-CSC4W
16. Kyle Holloway-CSC4W
17. Don Ruby 14 CR- Frontrange4x4

Maybe

1. JKUOne-Wayalife
2. +1

Txjkjpr

We ended up with 15 rigs in total. Everyone completed the trail pretty much undamaged (well a little bent but not broken). I think everyone had a good time, at least I hope they did. Trail was more ice than snow, but it was still fun. Had rigs and drivers that were stock all the way to fully rigged out. Thanks to all the guys that helped out.

IMG_0319.jpg IMG_0425.jpg IMG_0423.jpg IMG_0410.jpg IMG_0404.jpg IMG_0400.jpg IMG_0382.jpg IMG_0378.jpg IMG_0373.jpg IMG_0370.jpg IMG_0394.jpg IMG_0359.jpg IMG_0344.jpg IMG_0331.jpg IMG_0426.jpg

Txjkjpr

There are more photos on my Facebook page. PM me if you want to see them and I'll give you the page name. I also realize that it sucks when you lead because you don't get many pictures of yourself doing anything. The only pictures I have of me are on the poser rock.

Last edited:

JJT

Built a lot of confidence being in a stock JKU! Thanks to everyone that helped and spotted. Now... Off to empty my pockets on gear!!! Ha ha

Txjkjpr

I think most people see all these built up rigs and think that they need all that to enjoy the trails. Reality is that a stock jeep is quite a capable rig. Sure there are trails where being built up makes it a much better experience, however the biggest upgrade (and its free) is the experience behind the steering wheel. This is the 3rd rig I've built and it has taken me 5 years to get to this point, and really the biggest upgrades have happened in the last year. Wheel it, the upgrades will come.
IMG_0376.jpg IMG_0442.jpg

Meade93

Looks like a good time! We did some snow bashing up here today since nobody wanted to make the trip with me. Maybe next time I can talk some into going.

Rocfrog

Looks like a blast! I always like that trail makes for a good day.

Hopefully I'll get the Jeep back soon and be able to go on some of these trail runs. The Jeep can do the mild stuff, but for the bigger trails I have the Zuk so I'm all in! I want to do as much wheelin as possible this year.

Nick

Last edited:

Rmorin222

Just waiting on the next run... Who's gonna organize the next run?! Lol

I will get with John again along with some of the CSC4W guys and work on another trip. Let's check schedules for the next couple weeks and PM me with good weekends.

Rmorin222

I would live to do a run this weekend. I just cant get out of the Springs till 12:00. My son Jax has basketball clinic on Saturdays and he missed one for the last run we did.

Txjkjpr

If I can get my transmission line fixed by the weekend then I will be up for a run. Maybe hit the gulches.

Top Bottom