Cocktail Hour

duktrx

Cookie dough whiskey. Dafaq

We got like 10 flavors of weird whiskey shit. Not my go-to, but fun to experiment with.

The weird-flavored whiskeys are the gateway whiskeys. I remember trying my dad's whiskey it was awful, then a guy at work like 20 years later told me to try peanut butter whiskey.

Now I enjoy whisky and bourbon. The other flavors are great to play and experiment with.

AZ_JLUR

To duktrx:

Sounds like a Belching Beaver peanut butter stout with a kick.

I love Oregon breweries (Deschutes, pFriem) as I used to hang out in Hood River to sail. I love Chocolate Porter, but the Belching Beaver is a little sweet for me.

But, the choc porter with PB whisky sounds good and not as sweet; I'll definitely have to give that a try. Leg lifter has a good ring to it.

Thanks for the idea! 🍻 :D

duktrx

To duktrx:

Sounds like a Belching Beaver peanut butter stout with a kick.

I love Oregon breweries (Deschutes, pFriem) as I used to hang out in Hood River to sail. I love Chocolate Porter, but the Belching Beaver is a little sweet for me.

But, the choc porter with PB whisky sounds good and not as sweet; I'll definitely have to give that a try. Leg lifter has a good ring to it.

Thanks for the idea! 🍻 :D
I would say the Three Creeks Brewing's Five Pine Porter is not nearly as sweet as the Belching Beaver. I think it is Sunriver Brewing that has a Chocolate Milk Stout that is close in sweetness as the Belching Beaver.

duktrx

Not sure I could wrap my lips around a belching beaver . Chocolate Milk in beer just sounds wrong 😳

Yeah, I agree the name leaves a lot to be desired, but queef stout just does not have any marketability.

It's not chocolate milk in beer. It is beer made with milk sugars in addition to the traditional sugars used in brewing. The yeast doesn't ferment the lactose so the beers tend to be sweeter. Depending on the roast and the style of roasting of coffee used, sometimes the acidity in the coffee mellows down this sweetness and makes a full-bodied and creamy coffee porter. Milk Stouts are also called cream stouts.

JT@623

Hooked
Yeah, I agree the name leaves a lot to be desired, but queef stout just does not have any marketability.

It's not chocolate milk in beer. It is beer made with milk sugars in addition to the traditional sugars used in brewing. The yeast doesn't ferment the lactose so the beers tend to be sweeter. Depending on the roast and the style of roasting of coffee used, sometimes the acidity in the coffee mellows down this sweetness and makes a full-bodied and creamy coffee porter. Milk Stouts are also called cream stouts.
I’ll take your word for it 🤣

Top Bottom