CO Vacation time

rlew0083

Less than 24 hours and we head west for two glorious weeks in CO exploring the trails around Breckenridge and then down to my favorite area, Telluride. Looking forward to some good trail riding and cooler weather.

Jackal01

Lucky you! We spent 2 weeks in Durango/Ouray last summer...it was perfect.

Have fun and be safe!

JeepJeep75

My favorite area!!👍👍👍 was there last year the last two weeks of August. Got to see the Aspens turning and the first snowfall. Great time to visit for sure. Very envious!

rlew0083

Due to work schedule we missed going last year and went to Ke West instead. Not that I mined the wife in a bikini but I sure did miss going to Colorado. Our last trip in 2013 the day we left was the first major snow storm of the season. While it rained a lot while we were there we did get some good trail riding in. I sure hope my wife is packed and ready before midnight so I can get some sleep, Birmingham to OK City is a long drive tomorrow.

el_chupo_

We are leaving the Telluride area tomorrow AM, headed back to TX. Apparently a bit wet this year, but had a great time, enjoy! Wish I could stay longer...

MaxPower

We are headed to cripple creek as we speak for a week of trails around pikes peak area! Woohoo for Colorado jeeping!!

t8er

I have been here since last Saturday and loving it. Don't forget to try the local edibles.:D

One of the perks to living out here is access to what some consider the best brownies in the nation. Not sure why though[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

catahoula

Caught the Bug
One of the perks to living out here is access to what some consider the best brownies in the nation. Not sure why though[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

:cheesy: Once I sell my log home in NC I will be making the trip back permanently!

ljvsnyder

I just returned from the Jeep jamboree in Ouray. Did Hurricane Pass, California Pass, Corkscrew Pass, Ophir, Imogene and Balck Bear. Working on the videos and photos. But avoid that nasty rock on switchback number two which is right after you go past the falls.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I just returned from the Jeep jamboree in Ouray. Did Hurricane Pass, California Pass, Corkscrew Pass, Ophir, Imogene and Balck Bear. Working on the videos and photos. But avoid that nasty rock on switchback number two which is right after you go past the falls.

Can't wait to see!

klemb

OH MY IS IT BEAUTIFUL IN OURAY/TELLURIDE!!!! I was out there with my wife and father and it was amazing. We only had time for Black bear, Imogen, Ophir, Alta and Last dollar rd, but definitly going there again.

Owl

Just got back from a Silverton adventure a couple of weeks ago. Had a wonderful time. Then to Glenwood Springs, to look at a grave site:

Imogene_Small.jpg Doc_Small.jpg

Top Bottom