Cheap or Free Jeep Mods

I did a little more painting today, just did 1 centercap so far for a test to see how I like it.

Rick
P6020001a.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see more chopped bumpers! Is there a specific chopped bumper thread? I have seen Eddie's write up and another one out there, but I would like to see how different people have done the end caps.

There's a thread or two on this

Attachments

• 1433354048807.jpg
    1433354048807.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 308
  • 1433354082306.jpg
    1433354082306.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 312
3 or 4 self tapping screws on bottom and inside the upper. About 1.5 inches of overlap from the endcap slid inside the shorty. Drill pilots through steel and screw through steel into caps. Cant afford a real bumper yet...

I wonder if anyone has chopped the bumper off along the same line where it steps up a little bit, and then capped it along that line? I think that line goes right inline with the grill. I am not sure if the cap part would fit that big or a hole nicely or not.

I wonder if anyone has chopped the bumper off along the same line where it steps up a little bit, and then capped it along that line? I think that line goes right inline with the grill. I am not sure if the cap part would fit that big or a hole nicely or not.

Iv been considering it!

Top Bottom