Charlie - 2003'ish - 2016

sparks

I had to put my loyal Chocolate Lab, Charlie, down last night. I got him from the shelter the day I moved out of my parents' house, into my own house. He was brought there as a stray and I always wondered where he came from because he was such a good dog from day 1. I also wondered if someone out there missed him, since he ran away.

He was with me through bachelor life, marriage, becoming a father, divorce, single dad life... and a few rides in the Jeep I finally was able to buy a few months ago.

If anyone is having a drink in the next few days, raise a glass for Charlie... he deserves it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I had to put my loyal Chocolate Lab, Charlie, down last night. I got him from the shelter the day I moved out of my parents' house, into my own house. He was brought there as a stray and I always wondered where he came from because he was such a good dog from day 1. I also wondered if someone out there missed him, since he ran away.

He was with me through bachelor life, marriage, becoming a father, divorce, single dad life... and a few rides in the Jeep I finally was able to buy a few months ago.

If anyone is having a drink in the next few days, raise a glass for Charlie... he deserves it.

Will do. Lost my Jack Russell, last year at 15 years. It's only an animal, but damned if you don't like them more than you like most people.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Man, I feel for you. I had to do that a few times. Some do not realize how an important part of the family they are. Never be missed, will always be with you in spirit. Here's to Charlie!

Top Bottom