CFB...Tis A New Season

It looks like it will be long night for the Sooners and fans.

Tide rolling.

Should be a good game with Clemson though.

OU made it interesting...

Now all I have heard is Bama fans saying they eased up and thats why OU was able to get back in the game.

They could not give any credit to the Sooners or Kyler even though he threw for over 300 and ran for over 100 against the best defense.

Now all I have heard is Bama fans saying they eased up and thats why OU was able to get back in the game.

They could not give any credit to the Sooners or Kyler even though he threw for over 300 and ran for over 100 against the best defense.

I think Kyler is a dynamic player and deserving of the Heisman...having said that, had Bama gone full tilt with their passing attack against a very porous pass defense like they did in the first half instead of ball control running game, they could have put 60 or more in the board...

And the Crimson Tide is not the best defense...Clemson is...

I meant to say one of the best.

I agree, Clemson defense is tops. That should be another great game. I hope Clemson gets it done. They looked strong against Notre Dame yesterday.

Back just in time to pop open a cold one and see the kickoff...rooting for the Island boy Tua...

Here we go. No dog in the race but just want to see a good game. My football year was complete last night when the Bears lost to a double dong! Lol

Top Bottom