CB BAR - Jeep JL Wrangler NO DRILL / NO CUT Overhead CB Radio Mount WRITE-UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie,
Will the CB BAR work with sky one - touch power top?

Unfortunately, I have not installed one on a JL with a Sky One before so I couldn't say for sure but I really couldn't see why you wouldn't be able to. The only thing you'd have to do differently is insert the mounting bolts up through the roll bars as opposed to down through them.

tylertakesphotos

Eddie, just received the bar for my JK, looks fantastic! Quick question, what length cable are you running from the tailgate to the top? The cable in my rig now is not long enough to run up the pillar to the radio. thanks for the cool product, great work!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for not responding sooner. As OverlanderJK said, we’re still at the office and won’t be back till Wednesday. Should be shipping again then.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eddie, does that mean it will be available to purchase again from the site? Right now it shows as out of stock.

I just put them back in stock so that you can purchase one. I will be sure to ship it out as soon as I get back in town.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, just received the bar for my JK, looks fantastic! Quick question, what length cable are you running from the tailgate to the top? The cable in my rig now is not long enough to run up the pillar to the radio. thanks for the cool product, great work!

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. I am running an 18' cable and running it along the roll bar. I had more than enough cable to do this.

Nanu

CB Bar

Thanks Eddie, just bought and installed your CB bar in my new JL, LOVE IT! Still deciding on the gear keeper attachment, any chance you can post a few close up pics of your set up and the pro's and cons??
Thanks again, great product!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Thanks Eddie, just bought and installed your CB bar in my new JL, LOVE IT! Still deciding on the gear keeper attachment, any chance you can post a few close up pics of your set up and the pro's and cons??
Thanks again, great product!

He's probably busy doing stuff that the rest of us only dream of. Seeing as I'm Friday Drunk On A Tuesday, I'll try to provide a little insight on the Gear Keeper. Refer to the picture below for my setup, which I think is probably nearly the same as Eddie's. I like the Gear Keeper, it prevents the mic from bouncing up and out of the side clip, and keeps everything tucked up and out of my face. One thing you want to do is remove the the clip circled in red, and use a piece of Velcro underneath the remaining piece circled in green. Use the velcro to attach it to your CB bar. Right now it's less than 13 bucks on Amazon. I say roll the dice and give it a whirl. 🍻

20180930_144912-1024x768.jpg

20190730_223841.jpg

chkoh

Hi Eddie! Trying to get the CB bar for my JL but it seems like it’s out of stock! Will you be restocking them soon? Also do you provide shipping to Singapore?

Top Bottom