Carson City Jeep JL Wrangler out in Eldorado Canyon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that looks good and on 2"lift!

looks like 37's might fit with a trim

With a trim or maybe with wheels that have a bit more back spacing. That would help pull the tire up and under the fenders instead of making contact with the lip of it.

woof359

front bumper

that bumper looks different than Jet Li,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I remember my JK delivery chat with the dealer ship and them warning my about upgrades and warranty. unless they did them. I got up and started to walk out leaving the papers on the desk, we came to an arrangement about what I could do and what I couldn't that seemed fair to me.:beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that bumper looks different than Jet Li,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I remember my JK delivery chat with the dealer ship and them warning my about upgrades and warranty. unless they did them. I got up and started to walk out leaving the papers on the desk, we came to an arrangement about what I could do and what I couldn't that seemed fair to me.:beer:

What you're seeing on this JL is the standard front bumper. Jet Li has the "optional" steel bumpers that you can get with Rubicon models.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you know, are they plastic? They actually don’t look bad at all

Yes, the standard bumpers are plastic. Jeep makes it a point to call the optional Rubicon bumpers "the Steel Bumper group" when ordering :yup:

benatc1

Hooked
Yes, the standard bumpers are plastic. Jeep makes it a point to call the optional Rubicon bumpers "the Steel Bumper group" when ordering :yup:

I gotcha, I think if I bought one new, especially now, as the aftermarket hasn’t caught up yet, I’d stick with the steel but those plastic ones are a far cry better looking than the plastic ones on the JK.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I gotcha, I think if I bought one new, especially now, as the aftermarket hasn’t caught up yet, I’d stick with the steel but those plastic ones are a far cry better looking than the plastic ones on the JK.

Oh, without question, they are WAY better looking than the old JK plastic bumpers. I have a feeling that MOST aftermarket bumper manufacturers will have options available very very soon... like, end of the month soon. If that might be something you're considering, going plastic is the way to go. The cost of steel bumpers will get you most aftermarket bumpers.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Looks great like the color, I really like the red dash ... has anyone looked at a sport or seen one? Did they beef up the C’s on it? I am wanting a JL but only a rubi but was just wandering about the sport

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom