Carry A Snatch Block !

onebadtwo

I keep 1 with me... I should really grab another. Do any of y'all know of an American made one? The one in my Warn kit is from China.

aTX427

I had a situation where I flopped in a deep narrow creek bed and there was no way to get right side up myself. Ended up having to wait for someone to find me and get a second winch on from the side. Now I carry two snatch blocks to pull from the side, along with a 30' HD ratchet straps just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Recurve

I've used my snatch blocks in awkward recoveries where I didn't have much room, I would recommend having a couple.
Pulled this kids ranger out of this ditch he fell into. Had to use a snatch block to get him back up on the road because I had no room the way the mountain was on the side. You can see my winch line pulling cause I have my coat on it lol , the snatch is attached to a tree and I'm using the bank to keep the Jeep from pulling forward.
IMG_5094.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I've used my snatch blocks in awkward recoveries where I didn't have much room, I would recommend having a couple.
Pulled this kids ranger out of this ditch he fell into. Had to use a snatch block to get him back up on the road because I had no room the way the mountain was on the side. You can see my winch line pulling cause I have my coat on it lol , the snatch is attached to a tree and I'm using the bank to keep the Jeep from pulling forward.

I'm definitely going to get another one as well, because you never know. That looks like a good setup you have there based on the terrain that you had to work with.

Recurve

I'm definitely going to get another one as well, because you never know. That looks like a good setup you have there based on the terrain that you had to work with.

Yeah winter time around here I usually out in the snow. Seems there's always a few kids stuck somewhere on the mountain. When I came up on those kids they were using a come-along. It would have taken them all day especially how far down the ditch the truck was.

I told them , get a winch an recovery tools if your going to be up here playing around.
I felt like an old man [emoji23]

Top Bottom