Canucks Unlimited - Let's see those Canadian Jeeps, eh!

Wardell

So, I saw the Aussies' thread, but I didn't find a photo thread of Canadian Jeeps and thought it would be cool to share pics of our rigs too. I figure there are plenty of us up here in the frozen north to keep this going a while... and since I'm one of the furthest north I'll go first.

Here's my "Beast," an Anvil JKURX I bought back in August. My first Jeep too (as well as my first new vehicle). Here's a pic of her up here in Yellowknife from about a week ago, on a morning when it was warm enough to get snow (and yes, I did say warm...)

Snowy.jpg

And here's another couple pics from when I was driving through Lanark County in Ontario (before I moved from Ottawa):

Lanark 1.jpg

Lanark 2.jpg

Mind you, she's still stock. I've got a lot planned for her in the spring when the snow melts and I can actually do some work on it, but in the mean time I know a lot of you have me out done. Let's see them!

CanadianJK

Damn X models. Stealing the 10A's Thunder! Lol looks good.

I'll get a picture up when I get a chance, had a great trip out wheeling in the snow recently :)

Have you done any off-roading up there? Have thought it'd be a lot of fun to do a trip up from Alberta one summer.

tom123

Here's mine from Quebec ! Next year I'm planning on adding custom sliders, custom tire carrier and beadlocks.

1461081_1540785796166719_1672428354800793218_n.jpg

10731178_1540785322833433_7056494517550010446_n.jpg

10606112_10152925922197985_6828167465935273836_n.jpg

10550987_10152732303912985_8626857514054695651_n.jpg

Here we have pretty much every kind of trail, mud (I'm not a fan), sand, rock crawling and snow wheeling.

Wardell

Damn X models. Stealing the 10A's Thunder! Lol looks good.

I'll get a picture up when I get a chance, had a great trip out wheeling in the snow recently :)

Have you done any off-roading up there? Have thought it'd be a lot of fun to do a trip up from Alberta one summer.

I haven't had a chance to go off roading here yet, but I've only been here a month so far. From talking to a few of my coworkers though, there are plenty of good trails here that they will show me when we have a few days off. I've been told I'll probably need a snorkel by the spring, since there are plenty of water crossings and boggy muskeg to cross on the more interesting trails, but there are also some really good rock obstacles along the way too.

Also, I drove all the way up here, and the scenery along the way was really nice. If you do make the trip up, you will enjoy it!

CanadianJK

I haven't had a chance to go off roading here yet, but I've only been here a month so far. From talking to a few of my coworkers though, there are plenty of good trails here that they will show me when we have a few days off. I've been told I'll probably need a snorkel by the spring, since there are plenty of water crossings and boggy muskeg to cross on the more interesting trails, but there are also some really good rock obstacles along the way too.

Also, I drove all the way up here, and the scenery along the way was really nice. If you do make the trip up, you will enjoy it!

Good to hear! Throw some photos up some time, I'm curious!

Wardell

I think this thread is overdue for a bump... I finally took the top and doors off today:

P1040374.jpg

It was good to go for a bit of a drive with it all opened up, even if mother nature was conspiring against me... I think next time I'll wait for warmer weather before I think about doing this again.

P1040379.jpg

Top Bottom